I Want You To Come Back

"Shane, you don't know how much I love you. I have dedicated my life to you. I want you to come back. I feel like such an idiot for rushing everything with us. I have learned that you can't just do that to someone. I am a jerk and I never took you seriously. I always wanted to live my way. I don't want us to be apart because I want us to forget what happened and I can treat you like someone who has something special. Please come back, Shane. I would be nothing without you. I love you." Ryland begs as I start to feel bad for him. He defended me, not him. It was pretty cheesy what he said but it was sweet. But now I'm stuck, I'm here with Garrett wanting to be with him but then Ryland comes along and almost steals my heart. I end the call just then.
"Shane?" I hear from Garrett. I look up and he is leaning against the wall with his arm draped over his head. And his other hand in his pocket. The first 4 buttons at the top of his shirt were unbuttoned. I had realized how attractive he was.
"Shane I'm sorry for being so rude, I don't know what has been going through my head lately. I just...I think it..it has been stressful. You don't have to take me on a last minute date to win my heart because it is already stolen. Shane, I do fall for you. I just have been going through a lot. Maybe we can talk about it with a movie. I think we should watch mean girls." Garrett explains as I smile and agree to his request. I also was happy that I had my best friend back.
During the entire movie, we talked about us and how it would change if we were together again. Then we were sitting next to each other on his bed and we were starting to get more real. So I held his hand.
"Garrett?" I ask.
"Yes?" He replies.
"I honestly have been having a great time here with you. I think it was a great choice of movies to relate on issues with the burn book. But, I think that we can be together, we relate to each other, we both know each other very well, and I don't know about you but, I think I'm falling in love with you." I say as I look him in the eyes.
"Shane, honestly I think I am in love with you too so I'm going to do something that I hopefully don't regret," Garrett says as he suddenly pulls me as close to him as possible and put his hand on the back of my head and then, you were guessing it, he kissed me. We were so seduced in the situation that I was pinned to the bed and didn't even break the kiss. He then moved to kiss my neck. He started with my jaw and then moved down to my chest. At that moment we both were feeling each other with love in our hearts but also in other places. He slides my hand into my shirt from the bottom to the top and pulls it off. He started to unbutton his shirt as I kissed his neck. After his shirt was off he pushed me into the wall and put his arms against each side of me so I was pinned.
"Should we do this?" Garrett asks with lust in his voice and look.
"Bring it on," I say as he carries me to his bed and then slides off the rest of the clothing. He licks my back and then stiffens himself. The rest is a lot of moaning and hardcore sex. But truthfully, it was great.