Honestly, Shane

I start to cry in my living room on the couch. I turn on youtube and I go back to videos that I made with Garrett. Then I go back to videos with Ryland. How could someone do something this cold. I research videos that we all laughed with each other and videos were we were more serious and the entire time, I noticed how much Ryland doesn't like Garrett. Ryland was always skeptical of Garrett and Garrett tried to make things right. Ryland has had this stuff planned since the begining. He knew that something would happen with us and he was gonna ruin our lives. Someone has to do something about this. I quickly get in my car and start speeding over to Garrett's house. I try calling him in the meantime. It goes straight to voicemail. I call again, same response. He is really mad at me, wow. I text him and tell him that this is an emergency and we can talk about what happened later. Finally, after he reads the messages he calls. I answer the phone.
"What is it!?" He asks.
"Ryland is setting us up for something more than a breakup." I say as I am stopped at a stoplight.
"Its not like he's going to kill us or anything." Garrett says in sarcasm.
"But what about secret pictures that we have on our phones? He can leak those at any time." I tell Garrett as realization hits his mind.
"Damn, your right. What should we do about it?" Garrett asks.
"The question is how are we gonna get Ryland to delete those pictures and take back his plan." I contemplate.
"Shane, your gonna hate my idea but please bear with me ok?" Garrett asks. I am scared but I listen.
"Maybe you should bang him." Garrett says as I instantly hate it.
"There is no way that I'm doing that." I say firmly. I arrive at his house and I just stay inside the car.
"Shane just wait, you can spend your time up there while I grab his phone and delete the pictures and everything. You can take him home and I hide in the laundry room while you take him upstairs. He will leave his phone down here and I will take it and do the business." Garrett says as I start to think the plan is good.
"Actually, that is pretty good, but maybe cut out the bang part. Maybe I can just seduce him or something." I say.
"Are you sure you want to do this Shane?" Garrett asks.
"I'm absolutely sure, I don't want my nudes or yours on the internet." I say as a joke.
"Ok then, I am gonna get and uber to get over there and-"
"Actually Garrett, I'm outside your house." I say as suddenly I see Garrett looking through my windshield and I wave. I end the call and he gets in the passenger seat.
"So how long were you here?" He asks.
"Just a minute or so, I wasn't stalking you or anything." I say as I remember watching videos of us together and almost started jacking off. The ride was quite so I decided to call Ryland to tell him the lie. It basicly went like, I was so proud of what he did to Garrett and I wanted him to come over for an apology. After that was done Garrett and I laughed a little. The ride instantly got silent and awkward. I was afraid to, but I brought up a topic that changed that night.
"Garrett, I know I said that we would talk about it later but I need to know. Garrett, I'm really sorry and I can explain everything if you want me to. I just wanted things to work. But I fucked that up quick." I say as I pay attention to the road and block out myself from looking at him.
"Shane... I actually know what happened, I saw the Instagram live video and I was heartbroken until that came up. Honestly Shane, you didn't fuck up anything. I did. I trusted that Ryland wouldn't do anything. I actually came over there and agreed to it. Most importantly though, I denied that you were being honest. I'm the one to blame." Garrett says as he puts his hand on the center console out for my reach. I look over and he is looking at me in lust. I instantly know that he wants me to embrace us. So I hold his hand and blush as we near our house. We pull into the driveway and I look at him we silently start with our plan. We walk through the front door and he quickly makes his way inside the laundry room and he hides. I text him updates as we wait. Suddenly Ryland pulls up in the driveway. He walks up to the door and I open it.
"Hi Shane."