I Forgive You Shane

I decided to go take a walk out by his house. I could fall asleep and I could stop thinking about this. But everything came to me in an instant. Garrett once had said when we helped fix his house "I know Shane so intimately and he knows me so deeply on so many levels that it is kind of concerning." That one stupid quote he made had made me want to marry him....I was still with Ryland then. We were so serious and now I just want him out of my life and my mind. I remember every time he had told me something important in my life.
"And I haven't talked to him since" Garrett said when Ryland and I were separated and I went to Garrett's the first time then. "Good Morning Shane" Garrett said the following morning and he had prepared a perfect breakfast and mended to my needs. "I can't do this" he had said after he found out my huge crush on him and he found my diary. "I want you to come back" Ryland had said to me when I planned to go on a date with Garrett. "I will never let you go" Garrett had said to me the day after we first had sex and it made me instantly closer. "Your a terrible person" Garrett had told me after Ryland tried to make Garrett jealous by kissing me. "Honestly, Shane" He had started as he told me about how he made a mistake and he wanted me for than anything. "Second First Date" He had told me after I explained our date setting to Six Flags. "Come out clean" He had suggested when we got in the Controversy and that turned into our relationship announcment video. And now.."Too Far" he had said to me after this dumb desicion I made. I had no time to wait for him to come back because the reality was that he wasn't and I couldn't help that. Tommorow was the Streamys and so I called an Uber and I got home. I wait till the next day and I come up with speech. I heard Garrett was nominated for most greatest life change on YouTube. I was nominated for best editing. I shower and slick my hair back. Then I get on a small suit. I have never really gone to an event but I knew i needed to give out this speech. It was really important to everyone. I get to the event and I see a lot of other Youtubers. I ignore all of them but some of them approach me like Rossana Pansino and Jeffree Star. The event starts and I'm at a table with Garrett, it is a little awkward and we don't talk. I end up winning the editing award and I grab my script and I go up there. I act really exited and then I start my speech. "Thank you everyone that has been involved in my life in the last year because all of you, even the one that thinks my nose looks like a messed up sheep. The thing is..I can't thank everyone enough and I probably don't deserve this award because of what I did. I deserve all of you a big apology. Ryland never sent an innapropriate picture of himself to Joey Graceffa. I leaked Rylands nude to the world and Robert Grey was a fake persona. I feel extremely dumb and I knew it was stupid. I'm sorry Ryland and Joey for making you guys the center of this when you were most vulnerable and most of all, I'm sorry Garrett for making you trying to believe me and trying to make you follow my terrible plan. I can't believe I was that wicked to try to put you through what I did. I won't ever do anything like that to you or anyone else again. I say as I watch him get up from his seat in the crowd. A big strobe light shines onto him and the world closes beside me and he is the only thing in my view. He walks up the stage and walks towards me. He grabs my hand and I blush then he reaches in for a kiss. The whole world cheered around me but all I hear are muffled clapping and I listen only to him. "I forgive you Shane" he says as we hug and stand in front of the audience holding hands. I feel like my entire world was summed up and only happiness can to me. I waved at the audience and I walked back with Garrett to our spot.

And that is basicly it. That's how I started my life with Garrett officially and it only got better and better..until

The ceilings were high and it was dark. I was wearing a weird elf costume and I had long hair again. I was alone and cameras were being shot at me. Suddenly and masked face comes up and stand me with a knife and I feel every single hit. It kills me.

I wake up.
"Shane are you ok?" Garrett asks.
"Ya I just had a bad dream."

Or did I??

Thanks for reading the book and a sequel is coming out soon stay tuned!