Too Far

In bed, that night kept me up and staring at the ceiling. Sweat dripped down my back and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Garrett are you awake?" I ask.

"Ya, why?" Garrett says as he stretches his body out.

"Do you wanna go and start rumors around the internet about Ryland?" I ask as I look into his eyes with a smile.

"Shane lets talk about it in the morning," Garrett says as he cuddles up in the blanket. I get up from the bed and start walking to the door.

"Shane where are you going?"

"To do something about this," I say as I walk to the living room and open up my laptop. Garrett walks out here half asleep still and sits next to me.

"I saw an app that had fake accounts on twitter that you can take and use. It basically has posted on there from a long time ago and you take it over and act like you've been on twitter for years. We can use this to post something to the internet and say they found it and make up a story about it." I explain as I download a fake twitter account. It is of a guy named Robert Grey. I trust it as I scroll through the pictures I have on my phone of me and Ryland. Then come the dick pics. I scroll through them and find one that was on top of a fur jacket. I thought something very evil. 

"Joey Graceffa," I said.

"What? What about him? IS THAT HIS?!" Garrett asks with shock.

"Yes, this was the point of our friendship. He sent this to me one time and I freaked out. I told him that I didn't think of him that way. I couldn't talk to him anymore because that one picture had set us far off. Nothing was ever the same after that. He had moved onto someone else and I did too. I could say that Joey sent this to Ryland. I could make it a big thing." I say as I feel revenge run into my system. All I wanted at this moment was for Ryland to suffer. I smiled and looked at Garrett.

"Shane...this has gone too far. I think we have done enough." Garrett suggests.

"No, he has screwed us both over too many times. We need to show him what it feels like. We need to deliver the pain he gave us." I say. I don't listen to what Garrett says and I word a paragraph explaining the lie. Then I insert the picture and I post it. This was the glory moment. I share it with my Twitter and Rylands, and Joeys, and Joey's boyfriend.

"Shane! I can't be apart of this! This is a crime! Once you get caught, I am not apart of this! I am going to bed, think about what you just did. Because I am going to give you a hint, you fucked up and I'm upset. Take the couch for tonight." Garrett says as he walks away and into his bedroom. I start to get sad and I look at my laptop and realize that Ryland saw it and commented on it freaking out. I close my laptop and ut my head to my hands....I fucked up....I won't ever be able to make this up..