I Will Never Let You Go

That morning I wake up in bed with..Garrett. I look at him and he is still sleeping. He is such a cute sleeper. As I daydream about his sexy-ness I realize that I'm acting like a 12 year old girl talking about her school crush. As a 29 year old guy, things are different. It's harder to find love. Suddenly Garretts eyes open up and stare at me. He smiled a little and kisses my lips.
"Shane, that was probably the best night of my entire life. I will never let you go." Garrett says as he licks my cheek. We gaze into each others morning eyes and then finally we get up and put clothes on. I had to  film a video today so I was going to Starbucks to get some coffee. I kissed Garrett goodbye and I get in my old Jeep and drive to the nearest Starbucks. As I get inside I look around and the first thing I see is a guy with short almost buzzed hair with bright blue eyes give me a glance. RYLAND?! Oh no! What was I going to tell him? I didn't say a word as I made my way over to the table. I told the person what I wanted and sat down with my drink in the back corner of the building. Ryland walked over to me and I put my head down.
"Shane do you mind if I sit down over here?" Ryland asks with true kindness. With that soft of a request my answer was clear so I nodded my head and he sat down. I was terrified of what was to come.
"Shane, I know we have talked about this but I want you to be honest, should we continue being together or no." Ryland asks as he sips his tea (literally).
"Ryland, I am kind of on the edge, I love being with you but, I'm kind of seeing someone. I don't want you to be excluded though. I love you but I think we need to be friends. I am not sure how it is going to play out but maybe we could talk about it later today?" I say trying to be sweet. I feel so terrible saying this to him and I was happy with him but everyone has flaw and this flaw along with a few others I won't mention, has been a final deal breaker for me. His face seems normal but he did look down at his drink in sorrow. At that moment is when the full guilt flew in.
"Can you tell me who your seeing? Maybe I know them." Ryland asks.
"I don't know Ry, I don't really feel comfortable sharing." I say as I put my hand on the back of my head. Suddenly he grabs my hand and stares into my eyes.
"I can help you get him." Ryland says with a smile. I stop and then realize that I have to do this. I have to tell him. I know he will hate it though, but he wants to know so I will tell him.
"I'm seeing Garrett, Garrett Watts." I say as a silence sweeps the conversation.
"GARRETT?!" Ryland says shocked.
"You realize how much I hate Garrett?! Garrett always would hang out with you so I never talked to him unless I was forced to. I purposely don't get him bday gifts or thing ahe asks from me. I never trusted him with you and I guess I'm right!! Maybe you should just forget about me and live with your ex!" Ryland screams at me. I feel embarrassed and offended. He has never been this mean to me. I decide to strike back.
"Ryland you kicked me out of my own house! You need to leave. If you want to be like that than go. I wanted this to work but I guess it w ont. Pack up your stuff and leave my house!!" I said as I grab my coffee and Garrett coffee and leave for Garrett's house. In the car I start to cry unexpectedly. I get over it once I get to his driveway. I walk inside the house and once I see his face I put my drinks on the table and hug him. I start to get emotional and cry but he comforts me as he leads me to the couch and sits with me.
"Shane what happened?" Garrett asks holding my hands and giving me his fullest attention.