Suspicious Air

Jacob had a frown on his face, but what else was new, that is until I turned around to look at him.
He blinked at my outfit in surprise before raising a brow.
"Did, someone else help you?" He asked and I looked at him with a frown.
So he hadn't sent Jeanie, that made sense since she also said she didn't like The Alpha. But then how did she know I was a mutt.
I folded my arms giving him an insulted look. If I could make him think I dressed myself without lying to him, that meant I could probably save Jeanie from getting in trouble. That is unless his friend Brendan told him the truth.
"Didn't think you'd wear something like this, then again you did pick a decent dress last night." He pondered to himself, it was pretty aggravating that he insulted me without even trying.
"Is there something you wanted from me?" I asked with a sassy look as I folded my arms leaning on my hip.
He watched my posture change and just stared at me for a minute, I hated when he did that, it felt like he was checking me out or sizing me up for something. The first option made a shiver run up my spine.
My nose twitched in annoyance before I snapped my fingers.
The sound was sharp in the werewolf's ears and his eyes snapped up to meet mine.
"Earth to Alpha, is there something you want?" I asked with an unamused expression and he frowned at me.
"Where did you go?"
I blinked at him my expression not changing, why did he care?
"To get something to eat. You have a problem with that?" I asked him as if it wasn't any of his business, which it wasn't. His eyes swirled gold as I said that.
"And you're some how still alive." He growled softly causing me to hum.
"Yeah well, I can handle a little more than you expected." I said simply.
"You need to learn to shut your mouth before something bad happens, you shouldn't mess with me." He told me with a dark growl.
I sighed softly before looking him straight in the eyes.
"Oh sorry your majesty, I guess it's just 'human' nature." I frowned.
Suddenly I found myself pinned to the wall with a thud, The Alpha having grabbed my wrists and pinning them next to my head.
"Don't get cocky ya little b****! I'm being patient with you but you keep pushing it farther and farther across the line! I'm getting tired of your s*** so knock it off!" He told me before taking a breath and leaning closer to me speaking softer, slower.
"Before I do something I'll regret."
I pressed up against the wall not allowing myself to whimper and let him know he scared me.
He pushed himself off of me and let go off my wrists and I brought my hands together in a defensive manner.
"You wouldn't have to deal with me if you just left me alone." I frowned up at him.
"Yes, but if I just left you to die, I wouldn't get the pleasure of watching it happen."
The smile he had when saying that was creepy, but I didn't react. He frowned at that seeing that I wasn't intimidated and just walked off.
"Go back to your room. I'll talk with you later."
I huffed through my nose watching him leave before I looked at my hands.
They were still held together defensively and I had to force myself to put them down at my sides.
Something strange was going on. I could feel it. But where could I get answers?