Deals Struck

The two wolves behind him stared at me in shock, but my father just buried his snout in his paws with a whimper. I always was spunky and stubborn, and my dad believed it would get me killed one day, perhaps today was that day.
'Moon apologize' He linked to me, as the Alpha slowly looked back at me.
I swallowed the lump in my throat not saying a word. I could die for what I just did, we all knew this. He suddenly ripped off my beanie and I gasped reaching for it.
"G-Give that back!"
Jacob held it high before leaning closer to me and taking a deep breath, this made me freeze before moving back and pressing my back against the wall behind me.
"Mutt." He growled, yet he seemed amused.
My father immediately tried to stand before the wolf above him forced him back down.
"That is absolutely disgusting." He shook his head at me as I clenched my fists.
"I heard you'd had an affair, but a mutt?" He asked only glancing back to look at my father who whined softly.
"Please, Leave her alone." He begged as the Alpha reached forward, grasping some of my hair in his fingers. I tensed at the cold chill that was sent down my spine as his fingers caught on a few knots in my hair.
He then set his free hand by my shoulder on the wall.
"You must have been homeschooled little mutt, only a human would act so stupidly through instinct."
I straightened my back.
'Moon stay quiet, use your head!' My dad warned, but I felt the need to defend my mother.
"And yet only a human would act through something like love. Something a werewolf would never understand." I spoke with the same tone he did, I was mocking him, and everyone knew it including myself.
His eyes swirled in gold as he pinned me to the wall with a growl.
"Don't you dare act as though humans are superior to us!" He snapped at me his breath on my face. My body was shaking in fright but my expression didn't turn from it's angered frown.
"I could kill you very easily little mutt." He threatened while grabbing my neck roughly, but he wasn't yet choking me.
"Go ahead. It'll only prove me right." I stated with a choked voice as his grip tightened.
He froze at my words. He may be stronger than me, but killing a mutt for merely mocking him would prove him a hot tempered Alpha, and the pack didn't like that sort of leader. Even further, his father would be very disappointed in him as he was a very patient and kind, yet stern Alpha.
And being proven wrong by a mutt was something else that would absolutely destroy his reputation.
He released my neck and I gasped for air, but he didn't back away from me.
The dark haired Alpha sniffed me closely while pulling off my leather jacket.
I couldn't exactly struggle since I was still trying to pull air back into my lungs, but I pulled my arms across my chest in an 'x' like a small shield against the persisting male.
"Stop it! I'm a person not a piece of meat." I frowned at him, though my voice quivered as he narrowed his gaze at me.
"I invite you to the Alpha home in exchange for your father's solitude."
My father and my eyes widened in unison.
"I go with you and you leave my father alone." I clarified and he nodded simply.
"No!" The wolf on the ground protested until the darker hound atop of him growled at him.
I looked at my dad as he slumped to the ground the wound in his shoulder only growing worse as he struggled.
"I accept your invitation only if my father's solitude will last the rest of his moon cycles." I told the dark haired boy with a straightened back.
He twitched.
"Very well. My friends and I will come tomorrow to escort you there, three days will the invitation be extended."
I only nodded as the Alpha finally pulled away from me as he looked at my leather jacket.
Then he tossed it to me roughly, in which I caught it quite easily.
The dark wolf on top of my father yanked their claws from his back before hopping to the floor and the three of them headed to the door.
The Alpha looked back at me with a smirk, his eyes glistening gold.
"See you tomorrow little mutt." He stated before shifting into his pitch wolf form and howling to the moon. His voice was silk, but held a viper's venom before he tore off into the night, disappearing without a print in the dirt outside our door.
I quickly went to my father who's back had already healed before he shifted back.
"Moon have you lost your mind? You can't go to the Alpha house, you'll be killed!" He told me clasping his hands to the sides of my face.
I grabbed his hands gently.
"Papa, I can't continue to let them hurt you like this it's not fair! You've done nothing but be loyal to them!" I frowned at him.
He shook his head.
"I deserve my punishment, your mother and I were never meant to be."
Tears gathered in my eyes. I knew that wasn't true. My mother had been his mate, they both felt it even though my mother was human.
"That Alpha doesn't beat you as punishment! He does it for pleasure." I frowned with a small growl.
My father shook me lightly.
"Stop it! That tongue will end your life on the first day! You have to refuse his offer!"
"I cannot refuse an offer of the Alpha, I am an Omega."
"Not a full Omega." He reminded me as I pulled away.
"You can't change my mind Papa." I told him firmly and he looked at the ground.
"My Sky above, you can't...you'll die." He started crying. I bit my lip as a tear slid down my face.
"I won't Papa, I promise, three days time I'll come back home. And if I don't, I assure you, I'll still be alive."
He sighed shakily while trying to compose himself.
"Stay safe, Stay low. Don't speak unless spoken to." He murmured to me as I hugged him.
"Bow to higher ups and respect my elders." I continued as he hugged me back. "Come on Papa, let's clean up this mess." I told him while kissing his cheek. He nodded before getting to his feet.
"Be careful, Be Alert."