Chapter 34.!Kidnapped.!

Update all the way guys.! *O*. Sarreh late as always, pero mind you mahaba itong u.d na ito.?(Lagi naman yata?lol. Not so sure.) So, bear with the grammatical errors, wrong grammars and whatsoever.

Anyway, this is dedicated to IriRang, Mysti_Flames, Mhaldita78, MistyMoonBird, The Gal Who Can't Be Moved...^-^...

Guys, kindly wait for your turn for the dedication arasso?*-* mabibigyan din lahat ng nag-ask. Hindi ko kayo kalilimutan, and if ever makalimutan ko man. Just remind me ok mga bae?:-*

Favor naman po, kung magpapa-dedic po kayo pls. just message me on my Message Box or in my Inbox. Pwede rin sa Facebook if you want.

Lab 'ya all BABY.!! \\(>_^)//♡♥

Mwahh..!!:-*

TOODLES..!!!

************************************************************************************

Chapter 34

Skyzzer Blue's Pov

I still can hear the loud Bang of the gun. The sound of the pouring rain that night. The roaring sound of the lightning. The stampede's noise and their shouting voices.

Their voices that keeps ringing on my mind.

Their voice that keeps calling my name.

Their faces that shows fear,anger,sadness, sorry, hurt and other mix emotions.

Their never ending "I love you's" and reminders.

And their last Good Bye's to me.

All of the memories that happened that night. I remember all of it. It is so loud and clear. So clear like a crystal.

It's like a water falls that flows on my mind instantly. So real, and so fresh. All of it, every bit. Every details and every happenings.

They are all rushing through me, It's like a bad dream. No, it's a nightmare. A fu*king nightmare that anyone who dreams of it wants to wake up.

I have so many things I want to do and experience while I'm with them, I want them to guide and teach me. I want them by my side always. To look at me while I grow up and be a mature person.

I wish I could turn back the time, to save them. I wish, I could see and talk to them like how I used to do when I was young. To tell them what's happening to me. And tell a lot of story about me.

I wish I could hug them right now and ask for their advises. But that was all just a 'Wish', wish that you want to be true and wont even happen.

Just like fantasies, they don't really exist because they are just fictions. They're just made by our wild imaginations.

I began not to believe in fairytales anymore since that day happen because I had knew that they just make people like me to be foolish enough by their so-called-happy-ever-after.

In my case, I wont have that happy ending anymore because right now. I'm such a mess, My life's look like a shit. A broken piece. So fucking lonely, full of sorrowness and sadness. I'm like an empty sheet with nothing with except for the darkness enveloped me.

Now Playing

Counting Stars- One Republic covered by: Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider and Chrissy Constanza

( Lately I've been, I been losing

sleep.

Dreaming about the things that we could be.

But baby I been, I been prayin' hard.