Overthinking

I woke up shivering, attempting to warm myself up with my quirk wasn't working. The memories of last night flooded back to me all at once, how would I face everyone knowing they heard everything? Especially Uraraka. Despite the chill that ran through my spine, I got up and made my way to my morning classes.
I walked into my first class, eyes turned to me in worry and pity, I hated that stare more than anything. Grunting, I slipped into my seat in front of Deku's, which was now empty and ghostlike.
I could barely pay attention in class, I had a bad feeling about today, about myself, I just didn't feel right.
Uraraka didn't pay much mind to me, realizing I didn't want to attract any more attention than I already have. People tried approaching me in the hallways and in class, but I shrugged them off as I always do.
I skipped lunch since I started to feel nauseated as I remembered Deku's new appearance. For some reason after that conversation with Uraraka, it was all hitting me at once. Deku's disappearance, how I've changed, that I'll never get him back, how.. it was all my fault in the first place.

On my way to the gym, I nearly stumbled over my own feet, the world was in two visions. I put a hand to my head, wondering why I felt so dizzy.

At the training gym, my explosions were unusually small, and I ended up overheating myself trying to make them bigger, which didn't benefit my already deteriorating state. My breathing began to grow heavy, I grunted as my chest suddenly felt almost on fire, with one hand I clutched my heart, the other a pull-up bar for stability. Uraraka and Kirishima came up to me, realizing how I looked. As much as I strained I just couldn't hear their voices clearly, it sounded as if I was underwater and I was drowning..deeper and deeper. I felt my hands release uncontrollable explosions around me as a delirious reflex, followed by more classmates trying to restrain my arms from causing damage.
"Get away from me.."
I struggled to stutter.
Everything was fuzzy and all I heard was a high ringing, until all I felt was the cold floor. Everything was cold..except for her hands.