Departure

The only sound in the room was me, I was sobbing like a child but I knew that I was all the way grown. My blurry vision still allowed me to spot the knife that Deku abandoned long ago sitting by the bar. I gathered up enough strength to crawl over to it. My left leg stinging, dragging limply behind me.

In a few seconds, I gripped the black rubber handle, for some odd reason the texture and feeling comforted me. The knife was slick silver, my reflection glistened across the blade as I stood up on one leg, shaking as I did so.

I grunted as I wedged the knife's handle between my teeth, using my free hands to fall into Deku.

I clawed at the fabric of his vest, making my way up to his eye level. My foot slipped, one of his feet stepped back to prepare himself for my falling embrace. I closed my eyes quickly, anticipating the fall. Surprisingly, he caught me, the crybaby who's tears ran down onto his enemy. I placed the knife in his hand and manually made him grip the handle and point it towards my heart. My shaking hand forwarded the same movement to his. Did I really want to die? My words said differently.

"Please..kill me already."

I pleaded. His eyes were blank, no light filtering through them.

"I would rather be killed by you..to atone for everything I've done."

I said again through sniffles, waiting for a response but not sure if I wanted one.

Seconds felt so long, why wasn't he saying anything? My voice and movements bounced off the grey walls, not yet making itself heard beyond that.

I felt his free hand on my back, it was surprising not to feel a weapon attached to it.

His hand pressed against me, pushing me into his chest. He was cold. Was I warm to him? Our hands lowered, and the knife clattered to the ground. My cries slowly stopped, but my tears continued to flow.

"You're shaking, I know you don't want to die."

He said softly and slowly,  but with authority.

Wasn't this scene supposed to be flipped? Wasn't I supposed to be the strong one? I thought to myself as I allowed my body to fall into his.

Everything around me melted, nothing mattered anymore.
A few long seconds passed.
Deku's hand lifted up my chin to force our eyes to meet. I stared into the pools of green that were his eyes, beautiful compared to my dark ones, which were never special.

"It's ok Kacchan, you're not the only one who said I could never be a hero."
He said defeatedly. He had a slight smile but his face was concealing so much pain.
I was so focused on his gaze that I didn't realize how my hand now held the knife from before.

Uraraka pov:

I couldn't move my body, yet adrenaline still rushed through me from the fight and from..the kiss. I desperately wanted to be with Deku, I wanted to turn him into who he used to be, the Deku that I admired and loved. Although, I can't just leave Bakugou alone like this, if I left with Deku..then I'd just be a villain too. But maybe if I explained my situation to Bakugou and my classmates, then they'd understand and allow me to go with him in the promise that I'd bring him back. No..Aizawa would just say that I'm too naive and punish me for even thinking that way. So what can I do? 
Right then, I began to see Bakugou break down, him crying stung my heart and I couldn't help but feel my own eyes well up. I never knew the reasons for the tension between those two..but after hearing Bakugou, I would have had no idea that he did all those things to Deku..but is that any excuse for becoming a villain? My head pounded, it almost hurt to think in my condition. I laid my head on the cold ground, which relieved my pain somewhat. As I began to fade out to the sound of Deku's voice, I heard a faint but increasing sound come from outside, almost like people or a quirk or something. The noises reverberated through the floor like waves, coming closer and closer. I fell unconscious to the hope that we were going to be saved.

Bakugou pov:

My hand now held the knife from before, and before I could resist, Deku swiftly thrust the knife into himself using my hand. My eyes widened as I looked down, blood pooling out onto his vest, my hand attached to the weapon that committed the act.
No! This isn't how it's supposed to end.
I thought relentlessly. The wound didn't look fatal, but the blood loss could be.
I looked back up at him,
"No..why-"
I was cut off,
"I guess no one won huh?"
He trailed off, losing consciousness, he looked like he was stable a few minutes ago, maybe he was faking it?
Suddenly, I heard a loud explosion, and light poured into the room from the outside. I closed my eyes to avoid it, but my eyelids felt so heavy, I almost couldn't open them back up again.
I heard helicopters and sirens, a sound I've come to hate. I held up my hand to help my eyes focus, they were already cloudy enough from my tears.
All Might stood proud and tall as usual in the light, for once I hated seeing him, because it reminded me of how weak I was in comparison. Behind him stood two support heroes, and a few of our classmates whose quirks helped to track our location.
I could imagine what this scene looked like,
We were in a dim bar, Uraraka was collapsed on the ground, a pole with chains on it was broken to bits, with Deku and I a meter away holding each other, one with a knife lodged into him and the other with tears flowing down his face. It probably looked insane all together. Oh, and I forgot about the camera that's been recording this whole time..great. I almost laughed at the thought of the video being leaked to worldstar or something.
Sound poured into the room, I looked to my side, Uraraka was being cared for and placed on a stretcher, police tape was already decorating the points of interest.
I heard Deku whisper something almost inaudible before he collapsed onto me, his warm blood staining my clothes.
"All might.."
I think that's what he said, but I couldn't be so sure. I didn't have time to listen anyway, he was going to die if I didn't get help.
I struggled to speak as my eyes scanned the room for a medical user,
"H..Hey! Someone please help my friend!"
I screamed.
Pain immediately ripped through me, causing me to fall back even more, eventually I fell completely onto the ground.
My back pressed against the cold steel, Deku was on top of me, breathing softly despite his gushing wound. I was exhausted, and my eyes finally gave in. Before long I felt hands beneath me, lifting me up onto a stretcher, I was forced to open my eyes when I heard All Might's voice command me to do so.
"Young Bakugou, can you see me?"
I opened my eyes in response and nodded my head weakly.
"Save Deku..please." I said again, I exhaled with relief as I saw a third stretcher making its way to him.
I leaned back, unable to stay awake any longer. I kept hearing my name but I didn't respond nor did I try anymore, I hoped everything was over, and I hoped my classmates didn't think of me any differently now that they saw all this, but most of all I hoped Deku would recover and change himself. I couldn't bear to think of anything anymore though, it was comforting to be in darkness, listening to the ambulance rumble beneath me. I was in other people's hands now, not my own, which were worn and weathered from the past week. God, it's only been a week? Dammit.