16

we get over to the team 101 headquarters because we're going to the airport from there.

i'm still fretting and shedding tears over dylan duncan being missing. on the way over in the uber, i was watching all his 2018 videos.

what's going to happen in his august video?? all these thoughts were haunting me because i NEED that august video and it can't be late.

oh yeah and my friends missing but i know she'll be okay. we arrive at the weird house and everyone is waiting outside.

'about time!' will says, folding his arms.

'oh shut up lenney,' i say, laughing.

'the newest disappearance is three of the sidemen; tobi, harry and ethan,' i gasp and clasp my hand over my mouth.

'is she okay?' durv asks george because there's no point asking me. george just shrugs as i try to regain composure.

'harry's like my favorite sideman,' i day and durv just rolls his eyes.

'we have a new member of our team for the time being,' durv says and as if in cue, and i'm pretty sure it was rehearsed, freezy walks out from the house.

freezy has been like one of my best friends these past two years i've been on youtube and he's been in egypt for the past like month or so.

'fREEZY!' i yelp, running into his arms. 'why are you here?' i ask him and he scowls.

'i can't just come back to where i live?' i laugh. 'but no i need to help find some of my friends,' he says.

we all hop into the bus and start making our way (down town) to the airport.

lol this is so hard to write because there's 3 josh's, 3 callums, 2 dylan's and 2 harry's lmao.