11

'i think it's the two gingers who aren't apart of any side of the organization,' george says.

'but stephen's right here!' i say and he rolls his eyes.

'there are more gingers in the world than me you know, maya,' stephen says hurtfully.

'sorry stephen but you're the only relevant ginger i know,' i shoot him an apologetic smile and he looks chuffed at my comment.

'millie b and sophie aspin?' will asks and george nods. i finally have something relevant to contribute.

'yeah i follow sophie on snapchat and she's been in america, la specifically, with millie,' i inform them.

'why do you follow sophie aspin on snapchat?' someone walks into the room from behind me. i whip my head around and see niall fucking horan for some reason.

'why the fuck is niall horan here?' i ask the table and they all shrug. all except dylan.

'we thought he was stealing the youtubers,' he informs me and i just stare at him.

'why?' all he does is shrug and we continue our meeting, now with niall horan.

yo i'm back

i've been feeling really shitty recently, my anxiety is peaking again and my depression was like controlling my brain and my brother kept making fun of my because i was breaking down and shit and i just had to concentrate on not breaking down as much so i didn't update so i could focus on that and stuff. but now i'm feeling a bit better, my anxiety is subsiding and i'm kind of out of my depressive episode you could say.

anyway imma be updated now more often, just felt like i should address the fact i went m.i.a. (slingshot by lil can just came into my head cuz of that lol) so yeah lol.