8

'well?' george asks again and this time i decide to nod and fold my arms, slouching backwards.

'what is it?' george asks and i raise my eyebrows at dylan and he shakes him head.

'fine,' i say to him, turning towards george. 'this fucktard is my cousin, yes i am related to one of the most cringeworthy humans on the internet, go ahead laugh.' i refold my arms as george laughs his head off.

'did i hear that correctly?' will asks, peeping his head around the door. i nod and roll my eyes and will, josh, stephen and alex join in with george's laughing.

'yeah yeah, now fuck off and tell us what you want us to do, you dipshit,' i say to dylan. he scowls and puts his hand up to his chest in disgust.

'oh suck on one,' i roll my eyes and he goes into this whole retarded ass fight on how he was trying to tell us what we're needed for until i interrupted him.

'yeah okay can you tell us quickly and let us out please, it's our two year,' i tell him. the four in the other room start clapping, howling and whistling. i take a mental note that the walls are pretty thin.

'i need you to...'

cliffhanger because i haven't decided what's going to happen and i forgot to update today and it's like 8 oof