4

'nonce!' someone hisses as we leave the apartment building. george and i look around and see a tall man in a blue hoodie hiding it the corner. i recognize the head shape anywhere, as does george.

'callum, how are you bud?' george says and the tic tac headed man just stares at us both.

'i can't be friends with you, don't even try talking to me,' callum spits while george and i exchange a concerned glance.

'then why are you here?' i ask him and it's only now that he acknowledges my presence.

'the boss told me to keep an eye on you guys,' he says, looking me dead in the eye.

'boss?' i ask him, utterly confused. he nods and points at a call coming in on his phone. the caller id read boss baby. i burst out laughing.

'please don't tell me that's dylan,' george laughs at callum. all cal does is nod and i look at them, confused.

'durv,' george says and then it's my turn to howl with laughter.

'you're self appointed 'boss baby' is a, what, 12 year old?' i laugh at callum and he scowls at me, picking up the call.

'what are we going to do?' george asks me, genuinely panicked.

'they're an army run by a kid who calls the boss baby for a living and filled up with nonces on the internet,' i rub his arm, 'there's nothing to worry about.'

oof this will get good soon promise lmao

you can leave a comment tho because this fandom is full of funny assholes x