10

we all file into a bigger room and all sit around a big round table.

'cabinet meeting guys!' stephen jokes and we all start laughing apart from all the present members of team 101.

'let's start, shall we?' dylan says, giving stephen daggers.

'i want to start,' i stand up and everyone looks at me, 'we need to change the name of 'team 101',' i propose and everyone but, of course, team 101 agrees.

'what's wrong with team 101?' eli asks but i just blank them.

'okay it's settled then, the names changed to team 100 and george is the new boss? okay great carry on,' i smirk and josh tate stands up.

'that's not right!' he squeals like a girl.

'do you want our help or not?' i look him dead in the eye and he just sits back down, giving in to the new rules.

'now, first order of business, anyone have any leads?' george asks the table.

'we thought it was you guys, hence the kidnapping but since it wasn't, we're now back to square one,' dylan informs us.

'hah square one, you mean will's head,' i laugh and everyone just looks at me while stephen sniggers in the corner.

'anyway, i think i have an idea,' george says, brushing off my comment.

i was in belfast yesterday which is like a three hour journey from where i live so that's why i didn't update don't kill me thanks

also filler chapter soz