[8] : BLUE SPIRIT AND THE FIRE NYMPH

Third Person

AHH SORRY FOR THE DELAY LEGIT WIFI CUT OUT CAUSE IT WASN'T PAID AND BRO I STRUGGLED ITS LIKE 5AM I HAVEN'T SLEPT BUT OMG THERE'S ONLY THREE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OF BOOK ONE WOW!! LOL ME SAYING THAT WHILE TAKING TWO YEARS TO UPLOAD 8 CHAPTERS ANYWAY THANKS READ ON :-)

━━━━━━━°.•△•.°━━━━━━━

EIGHT : ❝Blue Spirit and The Fire Nymph❞

━━━━━━━°.•△•.°━━━━━━━

      AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE STORM IT HAD GIVEN THE WHOLE CREW A NEW understanding of their angered leader whom was constantly obsessed with the idea of the Avatar. Azra basked in the warmth of no longer living in arguments simmering beneath the surface, yet while the crew had come to a peace it had not halted Zuko's resilience to capture the Avatar. Sitting beside Iroh another Pai Sho table set out between the pair although it had been long abandoned by Azra who had immersed herself with the latest search for Avatar. Since the fearful storm the sky had been nothing but clear and the waters smooth

       "Do we have any idea where the Avatar is?" said Azra rolling her eyes looking at the map displayed before them. Another member of the crew stepped up with a report.

         "We haven't been able to pick up the Avatar's trail since the storm, but if we continue heading northeast―" The lieutenant trails of as a larger clearly more presidented ship sailed by leaving the rest in awe of its size.

        "What do they want?" said Zuko scrunching up his nose in distaste, while Azra felt a deep sinking feeling in her stomach one which usually came before the event of something bad.

       "Perhaps, a sporting game of Pai Sho!"

       "I don't know why but I highly doubt that," said Azra her voice wavering slightly as a walk way was lowered between the two ships and a single solider walked across onto there deck a single scroll held between his fingers. Unrolling it revealing a wanted poster of the Avatar.

       "The hunt for the Avatar has been given prime importance. All information regarding the Avatar must be reported directly to Admiral Zhao," Azra's eyes widened at the new status of her father knowing only trouble would come forth with her father gaining power.

       "Zhao has been promoted, well good for him!" said Iroh sportingly as he placed down another piece on the Pai sho table. Azra was to taken with the news of her father to care about her sudden shift not in her favour in the Pai Sho game.

     "We have nothing to report to Admiral Zhao," Azra said  spitefully at the solider, Zuko walked up beside her and nodded.

       "Now get off my ship and let us pass," snarled Zuko stepping forward.

        The solider coughed slightly and began to speak again. "Admiral Zhao is not allowing ships in or out of this area."

         "Off my ship!"

          Iroh grinned and won his Pai Sho game, Azra stepped back and frowned at her once again lost game, "Excellent! I take the pot, but you're all improving I'm certain you will win if we play again."

            Azra puckered her lips a habit passed down from her from her mother often done when she was nervous. "You now what against my better judgement I'll take you up on that offer."