(22) really?

"So Midorya how have you been?"

"Well ive been not so well considering I jumped out of a 6th floor window at my school."

"Yes I have a question why did you do that?" Izuku paused attempting to remember all of the reasons he jumped.

"Well my father came, reason one, my mentor was fighting with him about me. And there was like a series of voices that just made me want to do it."

"Voices?"

"Yeah something like that or it was my conscious."

"What were they saying"

"Well its more like we had a conversation. Like the one you and I are having."

"Oh really? What was the conversation about?"

"If jumping out of a sixth floor window would kill me."

"Izuku how can you say this so calmly? This is very serous you jumped out of a sixth floor window for christs sake. You are ill stop trying to act as if you are 100% fine because you are not. And you know that."

"But I-"

"No you dont get to speak, when you are well you may speak. But until then you will give me everything you used to cut yourself" the therapist said with a stern look.

"But-"
Then she screamed.

"I DIDNT SAY YOU COULD TALK. I NEVER SAID YOU COULD. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFTEY SO JUST TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE AND I WILL TAKE THEM FROM YOU NOW!"
Izuku sat there in shock. He pressed the button on his bracelet then Todoroki came running in.

"What's wrong?"
Izuku let his tears fall now and soon he was a bawling mess.

"What did you do to him?"

"She- she wouldn't let me speak and she was yelling at me. I dont even know why?"

"Why did you do that to him? He's fragile!"

"No he's not he's going tohabe to deal with me doing this."

"No please I dont want to...."

"Izuku honey, hmph we are transfering you to my favorite hospital where I can choose who will be your therapist so I can makesure you're okay"

"No you dont need to I just-"

"No it's not problem so just if youre alright with it can I switch your hospitals?

369 words my dudes. Sorry it's kinda short

Updated every Saturday and Wednesday