Just A Little Paperwork

Y/N opened the front door of Joey Drew Studios. She took a deep breath in. Smelled just like it did thirty years ago: like ink. This brought back wonderful memories, like her first tour of the Music Department. She worked there, but she really didn't compose music for the cartoons. She just liked to play around with different instruments until she found a melody she liked. Then, she'd exchange some ideas with the actual music director, Sammy Lawrence. He usually took up her offers, but other than that, they wouldn't really talk. While she was remembering moments, she thought about the time she met the main character, Bendy. And there was a reason Joey Drew trusted her...

|Flashback(backwards): THIRTY YEARS|

Y/N was sitting, plinking notes on the piano, when Joey rushed in, carrying a bucket. "Y/N!" "Oh! Hey Joey! What-" Joey thrusted the bucket into Y/N's hands. "Don't. Tell. Henry." He said, as her ran out of the room. Y/N was extremely confused. She looked into the bucket, which appeared to be filled with ink. Then, the ink started moving. "Ah!" Y/N said, dumping out the bucket and curled up into a ball on the piano bench. When she felt it was safer, she peeked out from her ball position. "Peek!" The ink puddle cried. It appeared to solidify into a shape. Y/N picked up the inky shape and wiped off what Y/N presumed to be his head. It looked like the main character, Bendy the Demon, except smaller and more adorable. " Wait a minute. Bendy? How did-" "Peek!!" Baby Bendy yelled once again. His small demon tail whipped around in excitement. "Heh. You're pretty cute." Y/N said as she smiled. She wiped off as much excess ink as she could, and held Baby Bendy in her cupped hands. She looked at him with curiosity, and he looked back with curiosity as well. Suddenly, Baby Bendy reached out with both tiny hands and grabbed Y/N's snoot. "Peek! Peek!" He yelled with glee. Y/N smiled at his adorableness. Baby Bendy giggled and took his hands back as Y/N put him on the top of the piano and stood up. She booped his nonexistent snoot. "I got you now!" She said with a laugh. Baby Bendy looked confused and then clapped his hands together and smiled. "Gotchu! Gotchu!"

|Snapback(forwards): THIRTY YEARS|

Y/N smiled at that thought. She shook it away and remembered why she was here: she forgot some paperwork at the Music Department and was supposed to go retrieve it. It was paperwork of her firing, because Joey suddenly changed views of running the studio, and wanted Y/N off the team because she didn't do anything. She looked down at the floor sadly and saw that ink was everywhere. She shrugged her shoulders and stepped forwards. Then, she fell through a deep hole.