Remember?

Y/N tried to continue through the hallways, but she kept getting lost. Once she even ended up in Sammy's office. She sighed and turned around and walked towards the front of the Music Department again, when she heard a loud noise over to the left side of her face. Then, she felt a humongous pain and fell onto the floor, writhing in pain. She flopped onto her back and looked at the person who did this before her vision blacked out. "Rest your head, it's time for bed." The person said. It wore overalls and it had it's face covered with a Bendy mask. That was the last thing she saw. Once again, she began to blink open her eyes. "There we go, nice and tight. We wouldn't want our sheep roaming away now, would we? No, we wouldn't." The person said in a voice that was all too familiar. Y/N was about to ask the capturer who he was, when it struck her. Yes, the voice was very familiar to her indeed. "I must admit I am honored you came all the way down here to visit me." The capturer said. "It almost makes what I am about to do seem... cruel." The capturer continued."But the believers must honor their savior. I must have him notice me." The capturer said. "Wait. You look... familiar to me. That face..." "S-Sammy! I-It's me! Y-You know, Y-Y/N? We w-worked together, a-at the Music Department?" Y/N tried to say to the best of her ability as she struggled against the ropes. "Wait...Y/N? The girl with H/C hair that played piano?" Sammy asked. "Y-Yes! That's m-me!" Sammy thought for a moment, and finally cut the ropes. Y/N fell to the floor. "Thank you so much..." She said as she tried to catch her breath. Those ropes were very tight. Sammy held his hand down to Y/N and helped her stand up. "We need to go." Sammy said, looking around quickly. "Go? Why?" Y/N asked. "I'll explain later. He's coming." Sammy whispered. "Who's he?" Y/N asked. "Shh! Be quiet. We need to go back to the Music Department." Sammy grabbed Y/N's hand and ran through a door that led to the Music Department. They ran until they both got to the instrument room. Sammy practically shoved Y/N into the room and slammed the door. "Hey! Why did you-" Y/N asked. "Protection shove." Sammy replied. "Well, can you explain why you're protecting me?" Y/N said, standing up and crossing her arms. "Bendy." "Wha...? What do you mean you're protecting me from Bendy?" "Well, let me explain. Joey Drew unfortunately... performed a lobotomy on Boris. To be more specific, his chest." "HE CUT OPEN BORIS' CHEST?!?!" Y/N screamed. "Shh! Yes, and he also did something to Bendy but, no one was really sure what. And I, a foolish mistake I made, I performed a satanic ritual upon Bendy that caused him to be this way. It was all a grave... mistake." "Why?!?! Why did you do that to poor little Bendy?!" "Joey threatened to fire me and I just wanted to have peace of mind! After I saw what Joey did to you..." Sammy said. Y/N put her arms down. "I didn't want to go through the same thing... I didn't know it would bind the office members permanently..." Sammy said while he looked at the ground. "Even Joey's sister?" Y/N asked. "Even Joey's sister." Sammy replied. Y/N sighed. No wonder Bendy was angry.

|Flashback: THIRTY YEARS|

"Alice! WHAT THE HECK!?!" Bendy screamed. "WHAT HAPPENED TO BORIS?!?!?" "I-I don't know! He just ended up like that!" Alice said, raising both hands up to her face. "Don't hurt me! I-I don't know what happened to him!" "WELL, NOW HE HAS HIS CHEST RIPPED OPEN!!" Bendy said, ink starting to run down his face. "I think Joey did that! Come with me, into hiding, Bendy!" Alice said as she ran towards the rollercoaster. "NO! AN ACT LIKE THIS NEEDS TO BE AVENGED!!!!" Bendy said as he began to morph into a tall, ink covered monster. "But he'll get you!" Alice said as she hopped onto the rollercoaster. "NO HE WON'T!!!!" Bendy said as he had fully transformed and stomped his foot. It caused a bunch of ink to go splashing. "NO ONE CAN STOP THE INK DEMON!!!!!!" He screamed as Alice pulled the lever on the rollercoaster. She zoomed off into the hiding place as Inky Bendy (Inked Bendy? Shadow Bendy? Demonic Bendy?) Laughed maniacally.

|Snapback: THIRTY YEARS|

Y/N held her head in her hands and started to cry a little. "Bendy was such a good little inkling, even for being a bit mischievous at heart. But this..." Sammy walked over to Y/N and sat next to her. "Hey, we could get Bendy back," Sammy said. Y/N lifted her head up a little and looked at Sammy. "We just need to find Henry..."