Can I Get An Amen?

~Timeskip: One Month~

"Y/N? Are ya doing alright?" Bendy asked from outside of the instrument room door. Y/N stopped the recording for a moment. "Yeah! I'm doing alright!" Y/N yelled back. "Okay, good. We found some non-expired Bacon Soup! Do ya want some?" Bendy yelled. "No thanks! I got food!" Y/N yelled back. "Okay!" Y/N started the recording again. "...The bass fiddle sings with deep articulation. The piano delicately calls. The banjo playfully plucks. The bass fiddle returns and sings aloud. Sing my song, and my sanctuary will be open to you." The tape stops. Y/N thought for a moment. "Maybe I should try that." She mumbled. Y/N got up and put the tape recorder down. She gently took the glass out of its holding and set it aside. "I should really just leave that there, because I'll be coming back soon." She ran up and turned on the projector. She jumped down from the projector room and started the pattern. "I only need to play one note of each instrument." She murmured. She dashed around the room, playing each instrument and saying them aloud as she got each one. "...and fiddle again!" She said. She heard a noise and ran over to the sanctuary. "Woah." It was a tiny room with an ink gauge in it. "Well, I guess a sanctuary is a sanctuary. And this one was Sammy's so, I'm not going to bother it. But it was cool finding." Y/N told herself. She walked back over to the recording booth and started listening to her tapes again. "Oh, Sammy. I wish you were here." Y/N said to herself. "...Thanks Joey. Just what I needed. More distractions. These stupid cartoon songs don't write themselves, you know." The tape stopped. Y/N put in the next tape. "...But, love requires a sacrifice. Can I get an amen?" The tape stopped. Y/N took that tape out and was about to put another one in. "I said, can I get an amen?" Y/N looked over. She didn't say anything, but jumped out of the recording booth. A few steps away from where she was standing, was the one and only Sammy Lawrence. Y/N ran over and hugged him. Sammy hugged back. "Where were you? Tell me!" "Calm down, Little Sheep. I got a little... lost in the labyrinth of this studio." Y/N said nothing, because she didn't want to start crying. "Is this all you've been doing? Listening to tapes of my voice?" Sammy asked. "Yes. I'm sorry. I just missed you alot." Y/N confided, an inky tear running down her face. "No need to be sorry. I would do the same if I was in your place." Sammy said, wiping away the tear. "You don't know what happened, do you?" Y/N said. "What happened?" Sammy asked. Y/N started crying. "I killed Joey Drew." "You did? He had it coming." "But I didn't kill him. I turned into my own Inky and now everyone is afraid of me." "Weren't you the one who gave the motivational speech on mistakes? Come on, Y/N! You're you, and-" Y/N cut Sammy off with a kiss. It still tasted really sweet. When Y/N pulled away, Sammy blinked a few times. "I love you." Sammy said out of the blue. "I love you too." "Oh my goodness! Sammy?! Y/N going to be so happy, and-" Bendy screamed. He noticed Y/N standing in front of Sammy. "THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING EITHER THAN LISTENING TO TAPES!!!!" Bendy screamed. Y/N smiled. "Can you get Alice and Boris?" She asked. "Sure thing!" Bendy said cheerfully and ran to get Alice and Boris. Sammy snaked his hands down to Y/N's waist. Y/N turned a light grey, but she put her arms around Sammy's neck. They kissed again, Sammy gently biting Y/N's lip. Y/N opened her mouth and their tongues played together. "We can come back later." Bendy said. Y/N pulled away. "No no. Um, now is fine." Y/N said. She blushed a light grey and pulled herself away from Sammy. "Ooh! Aren't you two cute together!" Alice said, jumping up and down. She ran over to Y/n and hugged her. "Okay. You aren't afraid of me because of the-" "The incident. You do realize that Joey had it coming." "That's what I said!" Sammy exclaimed. "Yeah, and we already know someone who has done that before." Boris said, eyeing Bendy. Y/N gestured for Bendy to come over. She pulled him into a hug. "Why are ya hugging me?" Bendy asked. "Can I just not hug?" "It would be nice with an explanation." "You were right. About everything." "Oh. Well then, hugs."