Inky Puddle

Y/N landed in a room with nothing but a chest of drawers. She was slightly dazed from the fall, so she just kind of sat there for a moment. Eventually, she realized where she was and stood up. "Well, I guess we can put aside finding the paperwork. Let's just explore for a little bit." She said to herself as she tried to wipe off as much ink as possible off her clothes. She looked over and saw a hallway. She sighed and went down the stairs, and then down more stairs. She saw a room and thought that was the way to go. So she went in, went down another hallway that looked as if it had been boarded up. Y/N then saw a door, and opened it. Walked forward and saw a pentagram on the floor, and everything appeared to shake. Soon, she fell on the ground, and the impact was so great, that it made her pass out. A few hours later, she opened her eyes. "Ow..." Y/N said to herself. She got up, and looked around. She'd been moved to the middle of the pentagram. She rubbed her eyes and kept pressing forwards, no matter how much her head hurt. A room later, she found a hallway filled with ink. "Welp, I didn't really care for these clothes anyways." Y/N said as she trudged through the ink. She managed to waddle through the cold ink and walk through more hallways, until she finally found herself near the Music Department. "Holy... I'm actually here?" She said in awe. She thought about the pentagram, and decided to leave the paperwork for another time. All she wanted was to get out. She looked around and started to remember her way to the music room. She went there, and looked around. "Exactly how I remembered." Y/N said as she looked at the piano. She walked over to the piano and plinked a couple of notes on it. She then began to actually play a little song she had written years ago. (Click the link on the chapter and listen to it before continuing to read). She smiled as she played through the last section and finally finished the song. She remembered when she first played it.

|Flashback: THIRTY YEARS|

Y/N plinked a few notes on the piano and sighed. None of them sounded right to start a song with. She then tapped a few low notes without looking and opened her eyes wide and looked at the piano again. "Yes... Yes! That's perfect!" She mumbled to herself. Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw Sammy watching. But she didn't care. She just continued to form the music inside her head and then wrote it down. But she hadn't a pencil anywhere. "Everytime... Somebody steals my pencil." Then she remembered that Little Bendy was practically made of writing material. "Bendy! Come here for a sec!" She yelled. "Yeah? What do you want?! I was hanging out with Boris and Alice!" Little Bendy said as he walked into the room. "Actually, bring them too." Y/N said. Alice and Bendy were little children, but Boris was more mature than both of them, so he was the oldest, despite Bendy being made first. "Okay. BORIS! ALICE!" He yelled. Little Bendy walked over to the piano and Y/N lifted him up to the top of it. "Did ya make a new song?" He asked. "Yes. I kinda need to write it down though." "Okay." Little Bendy pulled one of his gloves off and took a finger off his hand. Then, he molded it into a pen shape. "Will this work?" Little Bendy asked. "Sure. Doesn't that hurt?" "Not really. It feels like a tickle, kinda." Little Bendy said. "If you tickle me, I swear to god I'll tickle you back." Y/N said as she wrote each note quickly. "Don't ya wanna write that with more prescissors?" Y/N laughed. "It's precision, Bendy. Not pre-scissors." "Yeah, Bendy!" Little Alice said. "Oh, can it Alice! Ya don't even know how to say predicament!" Little Bendy said as he climbed down from the top of the piano. "I can say it fine! Prediamint! Prediamint! PREDIAMINT!" Little Alice yelled. "Oh dear." Boris said as he covered his face. "What?" Y/N asked as she finished writing. "Here you go, Bendy." She said as she handed him back his finger. Little Bendy put it back on his hand and put his glove back on, still managing to yell at Little Alice. "They do this for hours." Boris said, uncovering his face. "I know how to fix that." Y/N said how to smile. "Bendy! Alice! I finished the song!" She said. Little Bendy and Little Alice stopped fighting. "OOH!! CAN WE LISTEN?! CAN WE?! CAN WE?!" Little Bendy and Little Alice said together. "Sure." Y/N said as she lifted both of them onto the top of the piano. She began playing and didn't stop until the song was done. Little Bendy and Little Alice both listened intently the entire time.

|Snapback: THIRTY YEARS|

Y/N smiled and remembered once again why she was here. She sighed and continued to move through the hallways.