Inky Tears

(Note: This chapter was before Chapter Five, so, I'm practically making it up. No hate please.)

"Where do we find Henry?" Y/N asked. "We follow the sounds of screams." Sammy said in utmost seriousness. He opened the door a little and looked out. "We're good. We need to get to the rollercoaster." Sammy said, as he held out his hand to Y/N. She stood up and cautiously took it. "Don't be afraid, Little Sheep. I'm not going to bite." Sammy said. Y/N thought she saw a smile behind his mask, so she smiled back. "Let's go." She said. She walked with Sammy, still holding his hand. Even though he had been trying to kill her an hour earlier, she somehow trusted him. He was still the same Sammy Y/N knew before. Just a little bit... different. Eventually, after many, many staircases, they reached the storage place. There was a haunted house, and a bunch of games to play. "If you're wondering," Sammy said. "Joey wanted an amusement park." "Oh, that would've been creepy." Y/N said, following Sammy through the hallways. "We need to get on the rollercoaster, in order to get to Henry." Sammy said as he pointed to a Bendy-coaster. "There will be some scares, though." "Sammy, I've fallen down a hole and almost got killed. By you. And I still trust you, so nothing can really scare me." Y/N said. Sammy had no expression for a moment, but Y/N was pretty sure he was rolling his eyes. "Let's just find Henry." She said, getting into the coaster. "Great idea." Sammy said, also getting into the coaster. They rode it, and the little scares to Y/N were really cute. Sammy, on the other hand did not like them because he thought they were dumb. Eventually they reached the room where Henry was. And in the nick of time. Henry was about to be mauled by Alice Angel, but another, purer Alice stabbed her through the heart. Y/N got out of the coaster with Sammy. "Henry?" She asked. He looked over. "Oh my god. Y/N?!" He said as Y/N ran and gave him a hug. "What are you doing here?" Henry asked. "Forgot a bit of paperwork. How about you?" "Joey sent me a letter." (To come back home to play) Y/N pulled away from hugging as Sammy stood beside her. "Sammy, what are you doing here?" Henry asked. "I got binded, like every other office worker." Sammy replied. "After you tried to sacrifice me, I don't think you should be here." Henry said as he glared at Sammy. "Hey, he spared me and saved my life from... Inky Bendy." Y/N interrupted. "First life he ever tried to save." Henry said. "Come on, guys! Get along for a little bit. Just until we find-" Y/N stopped. Suddenly, the room became darker and ink spots were everywhere. "...Bendy." She finished. A hunched over figure limped around the corner. "You called?" It said, except its voice was deep and demonic, and it sounded like its mouth was full of ink. "Bendy?" Y/N asked. "No, I am not that anymore. I am Inky, and Inky alone." Inky said, lifting up a dripping hand. "Heh, it's been a long time since I've seen all of you in the same place." Inky said. Alice clenched her hand around the sword. "You think that you can defeat me? Well, let's just see how-" Henry ran at Inky and hit him in the knees, forcing him to kneel. "Lucky shot." Inky said. "No, it's just a weak point." Alice said, lifting up her sword and preparing to stab Inky through the heart. "Wait!" Y/N screamed. "You remember me, don't you, Peek?" Y/N said as she walked over to Inky. Inky's demonic smile faded. "You just have a bit of excess ink still on you." Y/N said as she took off her sweater and tried to wipe off as much ink as possible off of Inky's face. It revealed his pie-cut eyes and he blinked. "There. Now that's the little Peek that I knew. Except, much bigger." Y/N said as she patted his head and smiled. Inky started to cry, and his demonic form dripped away until a normal, little Bendy sat and cried. Y/N sat down on one knee and rubbed his head. "I gotchu." Y/N whispered as Bendy gave her a hug. "It's okay, it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes." "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I just... I wanted Boris to be okay." Bendy said as he cried into Y/N's shoulder. "I'm sorry, am I getting ink on ya?" Bendy asked. "No. There's already so much ink there. A little more ink couldn't hurt." Y/N picked up Bendy bridal style and brought him over to Sammy and Henry. She handed him to Henry and said, "Be careful with little Peek." Sammy hugged Y/N. "I really thought that you would die." "A cartoon can't die." Y/N said as she pulled away from Sammy. She reached to the back of her head and pulled a zipper down until she was able to step out of it. From there stood a cartoon Y/N who wore a white dress and grey peep-toe shoes. "Holy... She's hot!" Sammy said, and then immediately put his hands over the Bendy mask cutout's mouth. "Thank you." Y/N said as she her cheeks turned a light grey. She grabbed both of Sammy's hands gently and pulled them down from the mask. She then took the mask off of Sammy's face. (Look at the book cover picture.) "You're still Sammy."