Joey Drew

Y/N smiled. "I'm a sheep!" She quietly said. Sammy smiled, and kissed Y/N again. "And I'm awake." Y/N pulled away. "Bendy? What are you-" "I had a delightful nap, and then find two of my friends making out." Bendy said. "We weren't making out." Y/N lied. "Uh huh. Sure, sweets." Bendy said with a smirk. "Oh, by the way. We found Joey." "What? Where is he?" Y/N asked, walking towards Bendy. "The traitor is downstairs. C'mon. Let's go tell him how we feel." Y/N smiled. "We're going to dump ink on his head, right?" "Yep." Bendy said. Bendy started to walk downstairs and Sammy kissed Y/N's cheek. "Make him pay." Sammy said. "You know it." Y/N replied as she followed Bendy. She knew Sammy wasn't coming because he might lose control. Bendy and Y/N walked down multiple stairways until they reached the Ink Machine room where Joey was. He was sitting in a wheelchair. "Hey, Joey. You remember us?" Bendy announced as Boris and Alice materialized from the wall. "I do. And I want to say that I am deeply sorry. I-I was young and foolish." Joey said. "Well, we still need to punish ya. But since you're our creator, we're only going to cover ya in ink." Bendy handed everyone a bucket of ink. And everyone had a turn to dump ink on Joey. Y/N was last, but as she was about to leave the room, Joey grabbed her arm and brought her close. He whispered into her ear. "I'm not sorry at all. In fact, if I wasn't as stupid as I was when I was younger, I would have killed them. Do you know where you came from? A failed Alice Angel design. That's right, you were a failure from the start. And you're still a failure today. And you know-" Something broke inside of Y/N. She felt numb and out of control. As she closed her eyes, she could hear the screams of Joey being ripped apart limb by limb. "Do you know how I felt all those years? Like that." Inky Y/N said in a demonic voice. She then laughed maniacally as she melted back into Y/N, as a mixture of blood and ink covered the floor. She lay on the floor, unconscious. When she came to, she saw Bendy, Alice, and Boris all cowering in the corner. "S-Stay away, monster..." Bendy said. Y/N's heart shattered. She looked around and saw pieces of human flesh everywhere. She looked at her hands which were covered in blood, and she began to cry. She got up and ran out of the room. She had no idea of where to go, so she ran all the way to the rollercoaster room. She sat there in a puddle of ink, trying to wipe the blood off of her hands. Of all people, she'd thought Bendy would understand the most. After a little bit, she stopped crying. She just sat there, emotionless. She then tried to melt into a puddle, but it didn't work. "Why didn't Bendy understand? He should understand. He was... is like me! Living in fear of the evil within." Y/N stood up and began using her hand to write on the walls. She wrote "You Understand" and "Tell Me The Truth." A few hours later, the walls were covered in writing. Bendy came down and saw Y/N curled up in a ball. "Hey..." "GO AWAY." Y/N screamed. Bendy walked over and sat near Y/N. "Everyone makes their mistakes." Bendy said. "But you didn't learn from yours." Y/N yelled. "I thought you would understand. But no. You called me a monster..." "Listen, I was scared-" Bendy started saying. "You were scared of me. Now I know how it feels." "How it feels to be what?" "You." Y/N turned away from Bendy. "Look. I know you're in pain. I've been there. But, everyone just needs some time to get over-" "Me. I'm never going back up." Y/N interrupted. "No. They just need to see your innocent side again." Y/N turned around. "Tell. Me. The. Truth." She said. "Fine! Everyone is scared of ya, except for me! I came down here because you're like a sister to me..." Bendy sighed. "I haven't seen Sammy the entire time, and-" "W-What? Where's Sammy?" Y/N inturrupted again. "I don't know." "Well, we have to find him." Y/N stood up. She held out her hand to Bendy and helped him stand up. Bendy and Y/N looked all around everywhere, but no signs of Sammy. "What about the Music Department? Did we look there?" Y/N asked. "A few times actually." Bendy said. "Oh god no. I... I need a moment alone." Bendy left and went downstairs to the Ink Machine. As soon as he did that, Y/N sped into action. She ran around the entirety of the studio, collecting every tape of Sammy she possibly could. When she finally got all of them, she ran back to the Music Department and went inside the instrument room. She gently took out the glass of the recording booth and put all of her tapes in the booth. She had grabbed one tape recorder, and she put in the very first tape. She kept on listening to them for a long time.