•Chapter 7•

Walking through the streets of LA you see the convention center up ahead and make your way to the East wing on Pico Street. Smiling to yourself you see a familiar floof of blue hair standing near a tree. Excitement runs through your veins and adrenaline about what you're gonna do next. Seeing he's completely distracted you run heel to toe making your steps quieter and faster on the grey concrete as you snick up behind him and pull his hoodie over his face.

"HEY!"

Giggling and running behind him, he takes off his hoodie irritated.

"Whoever did that better show themselves or I will teach you a lesson". He stated sternly.

"Ooooooo, and what kind of lesson Mr. Nestor"~ You softly cooed.

"(Y-Y/n)?"

You come into his field of vision and pinch his cheek while his mouth is still agape.

"Now you've done it!"

Ethan starts tickling your sides and you bellow over in laughter trying to pry his hands away from your sides laughing at him to stop. His grin is soft and heart warming to see. He stops and you lightly punch him in the arm. He stares down at you and while your fixing some part of your clothes that were wrinkled you look up to see his gaze fixated on you. His hazel eyes stare at your (e/c) ones and you stay like that for a few seconds before blushing lightly.

"Soooooo, were do you want to go Mr. 'I'll teach you a lesson' man?"

"Hmmmm, I wanted to see Mark's panel today, to see if he was doing okay".

Your heart drops. The memory from yesterday quickens your heart beat and you feel slightly suffocating. Walking with Ethan and him already halfway through the door with his ticket, you get yours out too and follow along side him. You walk and talk enjoying your time, feeling a familiar stare you turn suddenly and you dive face first into a broad chest. Stumbling back a few feet onto Ethan you look up to see two chocolate brown eyes staring right back at you.

Mark.

You didn't notice Ethans arm wrapped around your waist and you feel your hair on the back of your neck stand up. A warm sensation comes near your ear as Ethan questions.

"Are you okay (Y/n)?" Ethan spins you around to face him as a worried expression is written all over his face.

"I-im fine Ethan, thank you for asking" you step back from him you blush slightly at the concerned blue boy.

"Hey (Y/n) and Ethan".

"Oh hey Mark!, sorry I didn't see you there!" Ethan chirped happily.

You felt squeamish about the situation and every so often Mark would glare between you and Ethan. Ethan took the lead asking Mark questions of how he's been and what you both bad planned today.

"Do you guys mind if I hang out with you today?" Mark questioned eagerly.

"No not at all!" Ethan happily shouted. "Are you okay with that (Y/n)?"

Since he already answered you shook your head yes and looked up to Mark who was smirking down at you. Chills ran up your spine as your phone gave you a notification inquiring someone texted you. Pulling out your phone you see a text from Mark that was received 3 minutes ago.

"(Y/n), be at the same spot we were yesterday. Things will get worse if you don't. You wouldn't want to say "bye bye" to Ethan, now would you?"

You look up to Mark, his face was unreadable. You hope this day wouldn't get any more worse. Than how it is right now.

A ̴̶̶̡̀̕L̨̢͘͠͞it̴̛͡͡t͜l̷̕ę̵̡͜Ţ̵́͢ǫ͜͠ơ̶̴̧͜ ͘͡͡L̴̡̀́͡a̕te