Chapter one

I hit the alarm clock with a big bang of my fist. God damn I hate waking up in the morning. The big red bold bright numbers read 8:13 am. "FUCK! Fuck Fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I basically rip off my covers with so much force my legs get thrown to the side causing me to go down with the covers as well.

I plop down to the floor with a big •THUNK• "That hurt... No time for the hurting! I have a convention to go to!" Basically getting up from the hard cold wooden floor I fling myself in the bathroom looking into the mirror. "I look like I just got hit by a semi truck".

Brushing my hair quickly and my stanky morning breath, I head to my closet for the clothes I want to wear. Scanning through the never ending choices I finally found the prize winners. Some black legging with a black t-shirt saying "Antisocial", and a large black zip up sweater matching the whole appearance. I put on my shoes grabbing my messenger bag and my phone with the charger of course and my headphones while running out of my room.

I make my way to the kitchen counter grabbing my keys to lock my front door. After doing that I head out and lock my front door making my way down the stairs from my apartment. The cold air hits my skin and sends goosebumps along my arms.  Putting my headphones in turning on some music I make my way to the convention center.

*song above*

Time skip♡

"There is a whole bunch of people here".

I quietly made my way through the crowd making sure I have my pass to get in. And just like that I trip over my two feet while people are probably going to laugh at me...great. I close my eyes and put my arms out in front of me waiting for the impact. I feel two strong arms wrap under my shoulders and lift me back up to my feet. I open my eyes to see a man wearing a holographic t-shirt with a giant 'M' on it as my eyes trail up his veiny, muscular arms.

"I-It's Markiplier, HOLY BALLS!" I scream mentally.

His brown eyes connect with (y/e/c) with a soft smile following behind it.

"Are you okay ma'am?" He questions with concern laced through his voice.

"Damn his voice is as smooth as chocolate in real life and his videos!".

"I- I'm fine" I shyly reply.

"That's good, I'm glad I caught you in time. What's your name?".

"My name is (Y/n)". 

"That's a really pretty name!" He says in a really happy  tune.

"T-Thanks".

"Will I see you around sometime?".

You look up to him as his eyes hold a questionable look.

"Yea! I'm actually going to see your panel today".

"That's so cool! It's nice seeing a fan, I'll seen you then?"

"Of course!".

"See you then!" He walks off with a wave and a soft smile.

"God I probably look like an idiot right now but I can't stop smiling from seeing him".

Walking to the front doors of the convention the giddy feeling only rises as you expect to see him later on. 

T̟ͩ͑ḩ͓̙̖̣̞ͩ͒̆͜ỉ̢̝̙͍̮̮ͮ̎̒̕͘͞n̵̖̥̣̪͇ͮ̐ͥ͊ͮ͡ģ̷̮͙̜̜͇̑ͧ͊̃̏́͞s̛̞͒̔͏̧̕ ̱̪̱ͩ̑̎́҉W̡̬͙͇͈̲ͥͫi̢̢͚͈̻̖͂̎l͎̼̯l̛̔ͧ̽́͟ ̸̵̪͕͒̈͐́͜G̵̶͉̗̤͖̈́̋̈ͩͭ̕o̶̶̶͉̭̹̍̀͝ ̵̨̡̫͓̻̺̈͑ͥ̏̕D̳̱̣̫ͩ̈́̆̏́o̸͈̝͙̻̪͢w̗̞͎̠̙ͣ̊ͮ̅҉̴̧̀ṅ̪͎̭̟̮̆҉ ̨͔͚̬͎̙̍̋̏̇͠H̸̖̙̋i̜̗ͪ̐l̢̨̛l̡̞͉̬͖̘ͥ͐ͯ͘͏̧ ̴̕͡҉V̰͔̹̤̲e̴̵̢̨͚͇̅ŕ̴̛͇̻̝̒ͤ͑ͭ͜͠y̸͍͕̜ ̬̹̳̐̍Q̗̰͓ͦ͜͞u̩̹͝҉͏i̴̢̬̓ͫ̕c̩̣̣ͣ̉ͤͯ҉̴͞k̢̭̪̜͍͕̽͐̀͝l̙̻ͨ̏̈́ͅy̡̟̳

( Hey Little readers. This is my first time writing something like this. I hope you like it. Anyways I can't really update regularly but I'll try my best. Stay safe lovlies♡)