☆Chapter 4☆

Scanning through the convention you venture off to find new things you'll be interested in. Walking into endless crowds you can't shake the feeling someone is watching you, or maybe you're just paranoid. As you walk you bump into to someone and stumble back a few steps.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't wa-"

"(Y/N)!" This voice sounds familiar. You look up hoping it wasn't someone that despises you. You recognize the blue hair and hazel eyes right away.

"BLUE BOY!"

You and Ethan hug and you look up to him seeing a nice warming heart felt smile.

"How are you (Y/n)?"

"I'm good just a bit tired, that's all"

"Hey (Y/n),  do you want to hang out with me for the rest of the day?. I'm lonely". Ethan looks down at you with puppy eyes.

Without a second thought you nodded your head and started to walk off with Ethan looking at people's art work and new things you've never new existed. You and Ethan had a great time laughing and giggling while having a great conversation. But something catches the corner of your eye and you turn to see what it was but it wasn't there.

You shake it off as in nothing is wrong and continue to have fun. As the time flies by the convention is coming to an end which saddens you.

"Hey Ethan"

"Yes (Y/n)?"

"Promise you'll talk to me after this convention is over"

"I promise"

Ethan gives you a hug unexpectedly and you smile. You look down at your watch and check the time.

"Hey Ethan I have to meet Mark after this, I'll text you later maybe if your not busy?"

"Sure!" Ethan says cheerfully.

You both go your separate ways and you get a text from Mark to meet him on the East wing in the convention center. Feeling excited you walk there without a second thought. But something deep down is screaming at you to turn back.

T́ò̶̡̡̕ó̷̢ ̶̨̡͘Ļ̴at͏͏̴̵̵͟͢͝è̡͢ ̸̸̧̛̛͜͢͝Nǫ̶̴̨͞͠ẁ̴̷̨̡̛͜͠