Chapter 14

This is right off the back from last chapter...

Still in Scott's POV!:

Chapter 14:

"Demigods?" I asked.

"Half-god, half-human." Stiles answered for me.

"Oh."

"You... You're... You're a demigod?" Kira asked pointing at Percy.

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" He said way rider than he should have.

"No... Actually, it explains a lot." Kira said, probably thinking back to their times at their old school.

"Yeah.... I guess it does." Percy says a little happier.

Annabeth points at Kira,"Goode?"

"Goode." He confirms.

"Kira. Who are you?"

"Annabeth, his girl friend."

They shake hands.

"It's about time!" Kira slaps Percy's back. He slightly winces.

"Yeah, well we've been dating for two years now."

"Well I haven't seen you or Rachel for three years. Whatever did happen to you guys?" Kira asked.

"Long story. Short story: got caught into a war, then kidnapped by a goddess, then got caught up in another war."

"Wow. That's the short story?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Well... Annabeth and I prevented one war, then did 4 quests up to the actual battle of the first war, then kidnapped and another war. It's just a lot to explain." Percy explained-sort of.

"So how'd you become a werewolf? Cause ya' know if you were a full werewolf we'd have to kill you."

"Uhh... Three years ago? I think. Stiles?" I said.

"Yeah. Three years ago." Stiles replied still upset about his sliced up hand.

"Ah... Grow up." Annabeth said, digging in her bag. She brought out what looked like a lemon square. "Here eat this." She handed it to Stiles.

"Annabeth, maybe you shouldn't. What if he isn't one of us?" Percy asked protectively.

"When am I ever wrong?" Annabeth asked with a sweet smile.

"Never." Percy shrugged.

Annabeth handed the delicious looking food to Stiles. Stiles took it hesitantly, and slowly chewed it up and swallowed it. Almost instantly his cut was healed.

"Whoa!" Stiles said as he watched his would close.

"Yeah." My pack said in unison, mesmerized.

"Told you!" Annabeth stuck her tongue out playfully at Percy.

He held up his hands in surrender," Okay, okay!" He laughed.

"Who his parent is the question..." She said her fingers pulled to her chin.

"My parent?" Stiles asked baffled.

"Godly parent." Percy told him.

"Oh, well, uh... Who's your godly parents?" Stiles asked. I knew he was interested to see if his mom was actually alive.

"Oh, right! My father is Poseidon, god of the seas."

"And my mother is Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy."