A Visit to the Hospital

A/N: thanks for voting and commenting! I love you guys! Haha!

Sorry I didn't update sooner I've been busy this week!

Anyways here's your chapter:

Scott's POV
~•••~

I ran to Percy's side as soon as I saw him falling to the ground. "Perce! You okay?" I know rhetorical question but what can I say.

I felt like this old friend of mine is already in my pack. I don't know how or why, but that's how it feels.

Stiles calls 911 as I try to aid Percy. I tried to take some of his pain, but it was weird. "I can't take you pain. Why-How?" I mumble to myself.

I stand up and walk to Coach. I yell at him while all the students huddle around us and Percy. "This is your fault! You shouldn't have pushed him this hard..."

"I-I..." Was all the coach could say.

I roll my eyes and turn to Percy as the medics come to the rescue.

One question ring in my head. Why couldn't I take his pain? Was he not in pain?

I decided to ask him when he wakes up.

Percy's POV
~•••~

I started hazily waking up. My vision blurry. I see a woman with long dark hair lean forward at me.

My vision started clearing up. "Mom?"

"Sweetie! Your awake!" She said.

I tried to lean up but she pushed me down. I pushed myself up,but taking her hand with me. "Mom. You know I've been through much worse."

"I know. I know but won't you let me be a mom?" I laugh. She does to.

For a minute that's all it was. Laughing at how ridiculous I was in a mortal hospital or something. I don't really know. Then all there was, was an awkward silence.

"Why'd you not come home after the war?" She asked me. "Was it because I was getting married?"

"What?! No! No. I'm happy for you and Paul, really."

"Then why?"

"I didn't want you to worry about me anymore. I wanted you to be happy. Well I always have. Its just... Seeing you get married.. It just made me realise even more. Ya know?"  I explained.

"Yes actually. I can see through the mist, remember? My parents, before they died, thought I was going insane. Seeing monsters and other demigods with thier weapons. Then again with my uncle. For a while I started believing them, that I was going crazy. Then I met Poseidon, and I was blessed with you. From then on I knew you would have a harder life then I ever did." She told me as I listened. 

"Sorry."

"Don't be! None of its your fault." I nodded and hugged my mom. 

"So! Tell me about the latest war!" 

"Umm... I will give you brief explanation because I'm not completly ready to talk about it."

"That's okay sweetie."

"Well to begin, if you want to hate or blame someone blame Hera. She's the reason I went missing, but on the bright side she did bring the seven together. Anyways... I went on a quest to Alaska with Hazel and Frank to release Thantos and kill one of the giants. Then we fought the monster army that attacked the Roman demigod camp, Camp Jupiter. Then after we won that the other four demigods of the seven showed up. I was reunited with Annabeth. We sailed off to the Ancient Lands. Annabeth had to follow the Mark of Athena all by herself. Then we fell into Tartarus. Then we got out, you know, later on. Then we fought Gaea in Greece. Then we were sailing back home. I IMed you. We celebrated my eighteenth birthday. Came here. Coach made me run until I passed out from dehydration. You know I need my water more than anyone else. And yeah."

"Woah! Woah! Woah! You fell into Tartarus?!" She exclaimed.

"Of coarse thats what you get out of all that, but yeah I did. Me and Annabeth." 

"AHHH! My poor babies! Are you alright now?" She exclaimed.

I touched my body. "Yeah. I think so." 

"Hahaha" She laughed. "Good." 

 A/N: 20 VOTES and 20 COMMENTS! Ready set go!