A/N

Hello everyone!
I'm very happy to say that the support of the re-written Cannibal is just as positive, if not more than, the original. I'm sorry it took so long to get to this book, but its here now, and I will do my best to get it through to the end 👊🏼!

Because of the support, and the questions I have seen, I'm going to do a Q&A. You can ask me questions about the book and my version of the MHA/TG world or my characters, or you can ask the characters themselves questions! The next A/N I put up will have the answers to your answers, and I'll keep the Q&A going as long as questions come in.
You can send your questions into the comment section of this chapter, or if you don't want anyone to see your question, send it to me via Instagram or any other of my social media, all my info is in the bio of my Wattpad page.

To everyone that has come from my BTS or other MHA fics, thank you for giving me continuous support. It is really appreciated, as I am just a very small and unnoticeable part of the huge fanfic community. You're fueling my desire to be a writer!
To anyone who doesn't know about my others, I do have other fanfics. I will list them below the A/N, for those curious <3 If you enjoy what you see in Cannibal, I hope you find the others to your satisfaction.

I hope everyone is doing well during quarantine. Personally, its made me extremely anxious, especially because I don't really have anyone to talk to outside of the family I have in house... And my dogs. Writing is beginning to be more and more on my mind, as its a temporary escape from the reality that we currently live in. Luckily for you guys, it means more chapters to the books you enjoy written by me.

I won't draw this A/N out anymore, so I'll end it here, haha. Everyone, be safe and make sure that if you go outside into public places, wear a mask and bring ample hand sanitizer. If you want extra tips on staying safe during COVID-19, just let me know- I live with three high risk people, two who have immune disorders and one with lung problems, so I know a few extra things. Love you guys ! 👉🏼👈🏼💜

I Am: Silence
Includes BTS, Stray Kids, TXT, BlackPink, and more!
Ever since they were young children, they were close. Their own little tightknit family. Seven boys determined to stay together, forever.

She was a chosen mute. She had a few friends that stuck by her despite this, though they rarely have anything to do with her outside of school. Her reason for muteness is a mystery, even to her parents; there was nothing wrong with her or her vocal chords.

This year begins their freshman year- and unfortunately for Hyojin, her homeroom consists of those seven boys, who have been self-declared as the Bangtan Boys. And, of course, she gets sucked into their little group, their world, as the mascot of the group. Lets see how this plays out, shall we?

Garden's Dancer
A Meteor Garden × BTS fanfic!
(This has high sexual content, please don't look in its direction if you are not comfortable with it, or if you are of an age where you need to remain pure )
Song Minah wanted nothing more than to go to Seoul University and study music, find a solid part time job to keep herself busy, and dance with her friends. Was that so bad?

According to her parents, yes.

So bad, in fact, they insisted that she move to China, and attend Mingde University. Initially, Minah was prepared to ghost through the next four years of her life, but after meeting kind girl Shancai, she lowers her guard and, eventually, decides that maybe it isn't so bad to make a new friends along the way.

Besides, how often can you make a boatload of friends...especially when four of them are some of the cutest boys you've ever laid your eyes on?

little meow meow || katsuki bakugo
MHA
lazy. unmotivated. entirely too demanding for affection.
min sorae was just a girl with a cat quirk; tails, ears, claws, and eyes. and her affinity for cats- well, she had more feline friends than real friends.

so how does such a lazy, unmotivated teen squirm her way into the prestigious school known as u.a academy?

well, she gets forced into a competition. and cats are very competitive.

ⓣⓡⓘⓖⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖⓢ:
- [suggested] rape
- [suggested] murder
- [suggested] kidnapping
- abuse
- drug use
- profanity
- heavily suggestive language
I will include trigger warnings in the chapters containing the rape, abuse, and drug use.

Live On!
House of Night × MHA
TBA

Jeongi
MHA
TBA