Chapter 4

After placing the valuables in the middle of the slums for the poor people  to findthey had come home. Rutilus landed in a meadow surrounded by trees and on one side a cliff going up for meters. Lilac thought home sweet home as she leapt of Rutilus and walked over to a big rock still carrying an empty bag, to normal eyes it looked like just a big rock and behind it a giant cliff with half of it covered in vines but lilac walked up to the rock and grabbed a bunch of vines pulling them aside to revile a gigantic cave entrance. She let Rutilus in first then followed him in letting the vines full back into place, after 5 years she was still amazed by the proper entrance to the cave hundreds of meters above the ceiling was full of pointed crystals. She shivered at the thought of standing were she was when their was and earthquake.

    After they walked through a few big caves they entered a smaller cave it was full of normal home items varying from a map to boxes of food there was even a door leading to the toilet. Lilac settled in to a pile of rugs (chair sub) while rutilus circled just like a cat then lay down on a big wad of straw. This was when she realized the big hole in her t-shirt ‘oh dam now I’ve got to go steal another on from that bandits house, why does he have to be the only on with a son who is the same size as me!’ she complained getting up she added ‘well are you coming rutilus?’ he snorted grumpily and lilac sighed ok you stay her then ill see you soon,’ and with that she was off.