chapter 7

A/N sorry for the late update guys my baby got an infection and eneded up in the hospital but she doin better and should be out in like 2 more days :) yay ok now on to chapter 7!

Ana Pov

Kim would not let it go so I told her that we were just friends and things went to far I lied but oh well. Of course I made her swear not to tell if it happen again she would tell my father.

I had to talk to her the way she ran out I couldnt chase her Kim would have known. I rushed to my first class just waiting for her till her scent caught my attention she wasnt alone.

I listened in "so this is your first class?" It was a guys voice.

"Yeah it is" I could tell she was smiling" k well see you after class babe." Babe?? She walked in god she looked adorable today.

'Who was that?'

'...'

'Answer me'

She continued to walk in ignoring me as she sat down.

"Who was that!" I said finally snapping at her she simply turned to me and said "my boyfriend".

Boyfriend did I hear right no I imagend it. I could feel her staring at me stupidly.

"Your joking right?" She had to be.

"No Im not"

"Bu..but how last..last night we..we" I couldnt get it out.

"We kissed"she finally said completing my sentence.

I could feel myself blush "yeah".

"Well last night you also said I was just your friend" she said using air quotes on "friends".

"I didnt mean it like that" before I could finish students began filling the class.

she wouldnt look at me and, she blocked me from her mind.

"Ok class todays assignment will be done in pairs with the person next to you, you will answer the following qiestions from the story given to you ''.

I looked over to see Lauren stare at me. every student began moving there desk next to each other and I watch as Lauren did the same.

"I didnt mean it that way" she just kept reading the passage and ignoring me"Lauren please look at me" she did as I asked as soon as she did I forgot what to say. "Im waiting..''

" I..uh..didnt mean it that way I mean I did cause we are just friends" she cut me off "whats your point Ana".

"I dont want you upset at me"

"fine Im not mad" she went back to reading.

she look like such a nerd focused on her work but was adorable I could kiss her again just the thought made my wolf happy.

"why are you staring at me?''

"why kiss me if you got a boyfriend?" the words just came out. her face looked suprised "you want to discuss this now?".

then the bell rang

"library at lunch"

"fine"

"and leave the boyfriend".

as I headed out of class he was waiting and as soon as Lauren got out he kissed her on the check and got her hand.

I couldnt help at growl must have been a little loud because they looked over at me.

I quickly turned away and walked off.

lunch time rolls around and I didnt even bother going to lunch just headed towards the library and waited.