Chapter 8

Ana pov

It had been almost two weeks since Lauren and I got together well more like just dating.

we would meet in the library.

I think Trey was starting to wonder where I was going.

Me Trey and the rest of the pack were hanging out by our lockers when the Lauren and her pack came in. I felt my heart skip a beat as soon as she walked by I could smell her sweet honey like scent and smiled to my self as she looked my way. Lauren herself had a smile on her face as well as she glanced my way.

"what are you smiling at" oh god I hope he didnt see me.

"what do you mean?"

"I mean you just started smiling out of no where whats up with you lately."

"nothing is up with me I was just thinking is all"

"right" he said rasing a brow.

"look I got to get to class"

"but you still have 15 minutes left" he somewhat yelled as I walked away.

As soon as I entered class there she was waiting in her desk for me wearing her cute little sun dress and flip flops.

"why hello there dont you look beatiful today" I said with a smile on my face.

"thank you, you dont look so bad yourself" her eyes scanning me I wore your regular jeans with a black top and my black converse.

As soon as I got next to her I leaned in and kissed her. I couldnt get used to the happy feeling that washed over me when our lips touched but I loved it and so did my wolf.

"So I was wondering maybe we could hang out this weekend do that date thing that we've yet to actually do." she giggled which was the best sound to hear.

"what did you have in mind baby?"

the way she said it always made my heart beat just a little more faster.

"well" I said reaching to grab her hand "its like a surprise if you want to know then you have to show up"

"I see and if I dont?" she said as I started moving my tumb around her hand.

"then you wont know" I looked down on at her hand and saw a bruse "where did you get that?" did someone hit her I would hurt anyone who dared to hurt my mate. I could feel anger running through my wolf as such thoughts crossed my mind.

"oh I didnt even notice must have been when I was training its no big deal.''

"ok just be careful next time...wait what trainning for what?"

just then the bell rang to get to class and I let go of her hand as I turned to face the front.

lunch time:

Lauren had just got up and left the cafeteria. I finshed up my plate and as soon as I got up Trey spoke "let me guess you gotta go." I didnt like the tone of voice he used.

"yes is there a problem with that" I snapped.

"no none at all" he said looking away and with that I left.

I made sure no one followed before entering the library.

As I made my way closer to the back I could smell that honey scent but then there was another.

"get away from me" I looked to see some guy cornering Lauren.

"come on you come in here every day alone I just wanna keep you company" he said nearing her. " I said no!" she pushed him down as he fell he hit his head and I got a better look at the school baseball captin "stupid bitch'' he got up and put his hand back as he did I ran in front of Lauren.