Chapter 10

Laurens PoV

We were silent the whole ride there we came to a mansion that had to be bigger than ours. It was a smokey gray with shutters on the windows and a balcony the drive way had lamps out linning it to the door.

She brought the car to a stop and turned off the engine. She got out and ran to my door and opened it for me "why are you being so nice?" I questioned with a giggle.

She rasied a brow at me and spoke "phss alright then since you dont like it" she didnt even finish her sentence before walking up her porch and leaving me to close the car door I just giggled she was such an idiot sometimes but cute.

I followed after I was more amazed when I got inside her house seemed bigger inside before I could study everything she got my hand.

"come on were wasting time" she dragged me into her kitchen and out to her backyard.

As soon as I saw what she had done I couldnt help but smile.

There was a small table with two chairs and rose petals around it with two plates of spaggettie.

breaking her heart was going to be harder than I thought.

"i figured we could have dinner then watch a movie" her voice was so soft.

"ok" I said and watched as she pulled my chair out for me I took a seat and she went right to her seat.

"so why exactly didnt you go with the pack?" I asked.

"my dad grounded me for beating up that guy"

"oh im sorry Ana" it was my fault.

"its ok cuz I get to spend time with you" she smiled that smile that made me melt.

We spent the rest of the time talking after we finished dinner we headed to her room.

As soon as she opened her door the soft blue welcomed me her was clear of any pictures she had only a tv hung in front of her bed.

There was a computer desk to one corner with books and a laptop on it.

she had a dresser right next to her window across from us while her king size bed was in the middle with its orange and blue striped sheets scattered.

"Sorry bout the mess" she tried straighting out her bed.

"its ok not like mine is any better" I made my way towards her bed and sat on the edge.

"is that a hole?" I pointed.

"yeah spider problem" how big are your spiders I thought "so what movie you wanna watch?"

"its up to you"

I watched as she pulled a box from under her bed filled with dvds.

As soon as she found one she went to put it on.

"what movie did you put?" I questioned.

"watch and find out" I laughed as she pressed play.

Wall-e came on "didnt know you liked this movie" I said as she pulled me in between her legs so my back was facing her front.

I felt her lace our hands together I had to tell her.

"Ana" I spoke soft scared about what I was going to say my wolf begging me not too.

"yes babe" she looked at me as i turned to face her.

"theres something I have to tell you, I-" "I love you Lauren" her words cutting me off.

All I could do was stare at her green eyes like I was spelled by her words.

"I love you too" was all I said before I felt her lips on mine.

AnaPov

Everything was going great when she said she loved me back my wolf leaped.

I kissed her soft pink lips it was supposed to be quick but the kiss got heated.

next thing I knew I was over her with my hands on both sides of her head.

I couldn't control myself I began to kiss down her neck to her coller bone as she let out a soft moan. While her hands travled up my hoodie pulling it off revealing my baby blue tank top.

My hands moved to the end of her shirt as i pulled it over her head and threw it. she was perfection in my eyes she opened her eyes revealing her rare beauty. Our eyes locked as I traced her lips with my thumb and the drifted to the edge of her shorts. I waited for a response as if to stop me incase she didn't want it. She bit down on her lip and nodded.

With that I unbutton her shorts as she undid my pants I removed my tank top and watched as her eyes roamed my body. All that was left were our underwear and bra I leaned in catching her lips as her tounge entered my mouth. A moan escaped my lips.

I started removing the remaing clothing that we had left.

I caught her eyes with mine rubbing her waist with my thumb.

"I love you" is all she said before I brought my hand down and kissed her as I slid my fingers in her.

Laurens PoV

As soon as I felt her in me I knew there was nothing I wanted more than her. I wasnt thinking about anything else at that momment other than how much I loved and wanted her and how good it felt.

As soon as I felt my self ready to climax the worst thing I could have said at that momment came out

"mark me" I was out of breath when I said it but she heard.

Next thing I knew when I hit my high I felt her teeth sink into the side of my left shoulder. I moaned in pain and pleasure as she dug them out and licked over it I could feel my eyes glowing as it took effect.

I felt it heal as I got Ana and flipped her over so I was on top and began attacking her body.

and as soon as she arrived I bit down as she grabbed my hair and pulled and boy did I like it.

I kissed her wound after and we stayed up all night exploring each other.

It wasn't till the next morning when I woke up with a pair of arms around me that last nights events played in my head. A smile took over my lips as I turned to see Ana.

Just as fast as that smile came it left when I saw her shoulder.

"please tell me we didn't" I wishpered to my self. As soon as I finally felt the pain I got up and went to her bathroom and saw it.

"shit!" I panicked how could I be so stupid.

"you were supposed to end it not mark her" I told my self in the mirror how could I let this happen.

"Lauren?" I turned to see a naked sleepy Ana rubbing her eye like a little kid.

"oh that's how"

"what?''

"nothing baby" I said smiling.

"you want breakfast?" she said more awake now.

"that sounds great" she leaned and kissed my lips I whined as she pulled away and left.

after breakfast I had to leave as soon as I got home I knocked on James door.

"what's up I turned'' to see him eating a sandwich I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room.

I closed the door as he sat and spoke "alpha what would the pack members think" I rolled my eyes. pacing back and forth "shut up James we have a problem"

"what's the problem" he said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"didn't you wear that last night to see" his eyes went wide as I showed him.

"you were supposed to end it not bed her"

"I know but she said she loves me" I smiled at the thought.

"So what are you going to do now?"

I eyed him "that's where you come in."

BOOM! >.

-v