Chapter 11

ANAPOV

I couldn't wait to see her after marking her she was officialy mine and we were now connected.

I raced to school but as I got there I felt my heart rate drop.

there she was with that guy holding hands I don't understand.

'what are you doing?'

'....'

I got no response.

maybe she would explain in class so I went and waited for her.

Instead of coming in before the bell she came in after.

She looked amazing in her sun dress and flip flop she had on a yellow sweater to cover my mark as I wore a jacket to cover mine.

'hey you look pretty today'

'...'

why didn't she respond.

"Lauren are you mad at?"

still nothing she ignored me all of English.

what the hell was wrong in lunch she was still holding hands with that guy.

I could feel myself just staring I didn't care who saw until I saw him place a kiss on her cheek.

Nothing but anger ran through me at that moment I got up and just ran.

out of the school and off school grounds I ran until I saw the edge of the woods and phased still running.

how could she? why would she, she loved me she lied. I felt my self getting more upset as I asked myself why.

I came to a hault as the wind blew I caught her scent.

"go away" I said phasing back.

"let me explain" she was behide me.

"THEN EXPLAIN!" I couldn't stop the tears that rolled down my face.

"Ana we made a mistake" was she for real.

"is that what it was for you a mistake"

"yes it was Me and James are together...Ana people wait two years or more before marking each other not two weeks!"

"your the one that told me too!"

my wolf was getting angrier as I thought about it.

"Ana I'm sorry I dont know what I was thinking ok just please just stay away from me" her voice began to crack.

When I turned around she was gone. I fell to my knees crying as I felt my heart breaking.

I must have stayed there for a while because the sun started setting. I made my way to where I parked my car. Opening the trunk I threw on my extra set of clothes and took off.

Yes I was still grounded but I didn't care I drove for hours until I reached my cousins house.

Kim came out in a t-shirt and shorts

"well this is a surprise" she stopped when she saw me.

"what's wrong."

Laurens POV

it had been about a month since I saw Ana that day my heart shattered.

Just the look on her face said it all she hated me.

Since she stopped coming to school me and James stopped pretending and acted like friends.

I don't know where she could have gone I tried calling and texting but nothing.