Prologue

Gajeel walked into his home that consisted of his mother, father and brother. He was only 12. For awhile now, Gajeel's parents had been feuding.

In his house, it was unusually quiet. He dropped his backpack next to the front door and called out, "Mom! Dad?" He soon heard quiet sobs coming from the next room over.

Gajeel crept into the living room to see his mother on her knees, crying with a knife in hand. Laying before her were the corpses of his dead brother and father.

The beige carpet stained with pools of blood.

"Mom?" Gajeel whispered. She whipped her head back to where he stood. Tears and blood coating her face.

"How could you?" She lowly growled. Gajeel's eyes widen.

"Wha-What?" He stuttered, unsure of what she meant.

"How could you!?!" She yelled. After that she began screaming at the top of her lungs. She grabbed him by his shoulders and flung him down into the bloody carpet.

The door burst down and three cops, armed with guns ran in. "MPD, put your hands up!" The cops yelled. Gajeel's mom just stared for awhile and started laughing hysterically.

"Step away from the kid." The police ordered. When she didn't obey, the police rushed her and put her in cuffs. Still crazily laughing they rushed her out to the police car.

"Hey buddy, are you alright?" The last police asked him. Gajeel's eyes stayed wide and he didn't say a thing. The police gently lifted him up by his shoulders.

"My name is John, I promise I will take care of you."

John slowly guided Gajeel to the other cop car that was there. He placed Gajeel in the back seat. They sped away to the police station.

Gajeel's was covered head to toe in blood. Since that day, Gajeel lived with officer John.

---

Little Levy cried as she watched the men bury her father's casket. Her mother stood by her side, crying aswell.

Rain poured down on her tiny blue haired head. But she couldn't care less.

Levy's dad had been in the wrong place at the wrong time and got shot, multiple times.

She couldn't wrap her head around why people did that. Randomly kill people. It made no sense to her. A kind man like her father, gone all because of a couple idiots.

One thing for her was worse though. No body had found the guys that shot him.

Her father and her were very close. Levy and her dad would always play around together. If she was ever sad, he knew exactly what to do to make her happy. He would even read her books to sleep.

And now, it was all over. She no longer had her best friend, and father, around. For months after the shooting, Levy wouldn't speak.

She lost many friends. Levy began to fall into her own world of fiction. Books piled up in her room. Little Levy, just didn't know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, does anyone else feel really sad after reading that, because I do. That was really hard to write.

But, Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this prologue. The next chapter is soon to come. ^.~ Im just gonna say, GaLe is my obsession right now. So if you're reading any good GaLe, request them to me? Please?

Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter. I hope it was good enough. You can Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

I Lovvvee You So Much! Byyee!

~KaraMendez