4 years later(Catch Up)

Kenzie's POV

Hi, it's been 4 years since you last saw me. Now I have 8 beautiful kids who've grown so much. So I have my triplets, Kayla, Kyle and Kingston. Kayla is a singer and is extremely good at science and music. Kyle is a great dancer as well as Kayla but she likes singing more. But Kyle loves sports, dancing, and cooking. Kingston is a tech genus and loves to play instruments. He plays almost all string instruments and plays the piano and keyboard as well. They're all 16 and growing up too much!

Now, Kathrine is 10 and she loves to dance mostly ballet. She's super sweet but can give an attitude like me! Kayson is 8 and is OBSESSED with games. Like online or any game, he can win it. Kassie is 6 and is super talented at drawing like Kayla. Kayla loves to help with Kassie to learn how to draw and they are really good.

When you last saw me I was pregnant and now I have Kimberly. We call her Kimmy but she's super funny and does gymnastics with Annie's daughter, May Rose. Then we have Kayden who is 2. We had one more and I hope he's the last. Don't Get me wrong, I love kids. It's just really hard having so many. But I never tied my tubes because of god wants me to have more kids it will happen. We actually thought Katherine was gonna be our last but then Kayson came and we were sure we wouldn't have ANY more but then Kassie and I was for sure done. Then we had Kimmy and now Kayden. Kayden is the sweetest little boy I've ever met. If one of his siblings takes a toy from him he won't care. He'll just find something else to play. He loves to practice music with his older brothers and sisters. I love how all of them get along, sometimes. But it's good that they don't despise each other.

"Mom!" The voice of many kids yelled from downstairs. I immediately woke up next to Johnny with a terrible hangover from last nights' New Years party. Great. "Mom!" They yelled louder.

"Johnny get the hell up!" I yelled at him; waking him up.

We got up and I quickly tied my robe around me then ran downstairs. "Mom!" They yelled again as I walked to the kitchen. We moved last year to a bigger home so the oldest had their own rooms and Katherine has her own. Kayson and Kayden share and Kimmy and Kassie share.

"I'm here!" I yelled as I saw them at the table. "What?" I asked as I popped a Advil and then drank water.

"Where's breakfast?" They asked.

"Gosh. Oldest. Make breakfast. Younger ones. Help. Kimberly and Kayden sit down and don't fuss." I said as I made coffee.

They did as they were told then Johnny came down. "Morning Kids." He greeted them.

"Morning dad." They said back.

"Morning babe." Johnny said to me.

"Morning." He gave me a kiss. "Now get to work. Here is lunch and please make it home early." I said.

"I'll try." He said to me then gave me a kiss. "Bye kids!" He yelled.

"Bye!" They yelled back.

I walked Johnny to the door. "By Babe. Love you." I said as I gave him a long and passionate kiss.

"Bye. Love you too. Also remember one of them has gymnastics and another has dance. Man I never remember names." Johnny chuckeled.

"Same. But here is you coffee." He said goodbye then left. We don't like using our parents money so Johnny works weekdays and gets paid a lot so we can support our family.

"Mom!" The yell of kids ruin my silence which I never have.

"Coming!" I yelled back then walked back inside. "Kayla. Get Kayden and Kimmy ready. Um, Kyle finish breakfast and Kingston take the trash out and get the mail. I need to get ready and I'll be down in a sec." I said and they nodded.