Catch Up with the others

Annie's POV

Hey. I'm Julianna Grace Summerall. I go by Annie. My husband and I have three children and all of them are the best.

Our first was a boy and we named him Caleb, after my brother who passed when I was 10. His full name is Caleb Jim Summerall Named after of course, my brother but also after Hayden's dad and brother who's names are Jimmy. Caleb is very much like my brother. He loves baseball and sports but he also loves to help out in the kitchen which my brother didn't really do.

Our other children are May-Rose Grace Summerall and Rhyme Taylor Summerall. May-Rose is Named because I never had a PERFECT name for a girl so I used my two favorite middle names and put it into one. Rhyme Taylor Summerall is named because I loved Melody but Hayden hates it and we came up with Rhyme. Rhyme isn't too much musical but also very perfect for her. Rhyme loves music which once she came, we knew her name was Rhyme. She absolutely loves music and dancing. While May-Rose does gymnastics.

NOW let's go check out the Finnerty's house! Jaydens POV

Hi, I'm Jayden. I am married to my husband Connor and we have four kids. Our first one was named Willow Isabella and she's the oldest obviously for being the first one. She's super into sports and can play almost every sport. Mahogany Madeline is not very social. She loves to take pictures with her little play camera and loves to boss her siblings around. Jay Jacobson is 4 and he is obsessed, and I mean OBSESSED with cars and trucks. It's all he talks about. Lastly, Taylor Easton is 1 and he's like a momma's boy. He stays with me and loves it when I read to him. He's our last and all of them are growing too much. I hate it. Also, me and Connor are doing great.

Now to the Lueders Family (Lauren's POV)

Hi, it's LAUREN! I know, you missed me. Ha, JK. But you know you've missed me😏! Anyways. I'm married to Carson and we have one kid. Her name is Peyton Emma Lueders and she's 3. I've been pregnant 3 times but two miscarriages. The One before Peyton, I was 3 weeks pregnant and the baby passed. And when Peyton was 2 Carson and I tried for another for months and I got pregnant. After 6 weeks I was going to a doctors appointment for ultrasounds to tell my family and friends but when I got there. The baby had already passed. Peyton's delivery was the worse. I had to have a c-section and I had to go through almost 72 hours of labor before having her. Now I don't know if I could ever have any more kids which I'm sadden by. But on the happy note, I don't have 8 children *cough* Jenzie *cough*. Hahahahha im funny...