Its Happening!

Kenzie's POV

As I was making the Kids' lunch, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Hello. Is this Mackenzie Orlando?" The person asked.

"Yes, this is she." I said.

"Well, we have a 1 week old baby that is up for adoption. Since you and your husband have a great family already, we'd like you to adopt the baby."

"Oh, um. Let me go over it with my husband. H-he should be awake by now.  I'll call you back." I hung up then turned to the counter. Wow, we never thought we would get a baby. So young, and innocent. 9 kids, that's crazy.

Johnny came down stairs and saw me breathing heavily at the counter. Kingston and Kyle were helping him down then placed him in his wheelchair.

"Boys, go back upstairs and help your sister with your siblings. I'll talk to your mother." He whispered, the obeyed and wheeled over to me.

"Oh, Johnny." She said as she walked over to him. "Good morning my love." I said as I gave him a passionate yet gentle kiss.

"Morning, What happened?" He asked.

"Remember when we signed up to be a Foster parent? Well, I got a call and they said a 1 week old baby, who has already felt with their mother doing drugs when she was pregnant, is up for adoption. And they want us to be the parents." I said. "What do you think?" I asked.

"I think, we should." I was shocked.

"Baby, I really wanna do this too. But 9 kids? Baby, we have 3 sixteen year olds. Plus 5 other kids. Are you sure?" I asked.

-•-•-•

After our discussion. We decided. It's been a week after we signed everything and today we're taking the baby home. The mom chose us but wanted to name him. And actually, it starts with a K like all of our kids. We'll tell you later if the baby is a girl or boy.

"I'm so excited to surprise the kids. I can't believe we've kept this secret." I said as Johnny was watching our new baby in the back. Since Johnny couldn't drive, well he couldn't, I just don't want him to because it's a hassle to get him out and with his stubborn ass he would want to do it himself. But I'm pretty sure he'll say the same thing about me.

Once we got home, Johnny got out and made sure the kids weren't home. I took our baby out and then held this precious baby in my arms. It's so tiny and adorable. Also kinda looks like my eyes, finally.

I fed him/her and then changed the baby. After, the kids were coming home.

Me and Johnny put the baby in a white swaddle and had a gold ribbon. We then placed the baby in a basket with padding and blankets, then I went to the other room.

Normal POV

The kids came home and saw their dad waiting. They all gave him a hug and sat down in the family room.

"Ok kids, your mom and I have a little surprise." Johnny said, then Kenzie came in with the basket, but a blanket was hovering over the basket so you couldn't see inside. But the baby can still breath.

"Ok, kids. You all are very important to us but we wanted to help others. So," then Kenzie took the blanket off, revealing a baby boy.

"OMG!" The Kids squealed and all went up to the basket. Kenzie placed the baby in her arms as the kids huddled around the parents and baby.

"What's the name mom?" Kingston asked.

"His name is Killian. We adopted him." Johnny said.

"What's adopted?" Kassie asked.

"Well. Let's say, when a mommy doesn't feel like she's the mommy. Or the daddy doesn't feel like he's the daddy. They put their baby up for adoption so the baby could find a better place to live and have a family." Kenzie said.

"Why did his mommy not want him?" Kimmy asked.

"She did want him. But, just not the time. She will always love Killian and named him after his biological grandfather. She loves him like we love all of you." Kenzie said.

They all talked and all got to hold Killian. Everyone came over and had a blast. Everyone fell in love with Killian. But Kenzie and Johnny, loves him more. Ok, bye! See ya next time❤️❤️❤️