Uh-Oh

Patton's POV

I woke up to silence. This doesn't sound right. Then I heard the screeching of the fire alarm and lots of screams. My dad mode kicked in. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen. Roman and Logan were there. The stove was on fire. I grabbed a fire extinguisher and sprayed the stove. I went and turned off the alarm. I ren back to the living room. To my surprise, Virgil was still asleep. I exhaled and went back to the kitchen. "Let's go somewhere else," I whispered to them. I felt myself being summoned. I appeared in Thomas's living room. "Hey, kiddo! What's wrong?" I asked him. "I just had this killer headache. Do you know what's up?" I giggled inside my head. "The sky," I told him. He looked confused for a second.  "Omg. I meant what happened," he said. He sighed while I giggled. "I am not the person to ask. Maybe there is a certain logical and creative trait to talk to,"I hinted to him. "Logan! Roman!" he yelled. They popped up. "What happened?" he questioned them. "Logan set the kitchen on fire. IT IS HIS FAULT!" Roman screamed. "FALSEHOOD!" Logan yelled back. "Guys I think we all need to calm down. Someone care to explain why the kitchen was on fire in the first place," I said calmly. Logan straightened his tie. "You and Virgil were sleeping in the living room. Roman and I was hungry, so we decided to make breakfast. We tried to make eggs and pancakes. As you can see it didn't turn out well," Logan stated. I sighed. Thomas started to laugh. Roman and Logan pouted. "Oh, it's ok kiddos. I will make some breakfast for you." I said as I sunk out. I walked into the living room to wake up Virgil. I didn't want him to become nocturnal. Something smelt off. I gently woke up the sleeping boy. Uh-Oh. I picked him up from under his arms and ran to my room. I wanted to save him the embarrassment. He hadn't gone to the bathroom yesterday. That was partially my fault. I forgot how young he is. I sighed. "Virgil. Did you have an accident?" I asked him. He looked down. "Uh-Oh" he said. Uh-Oh is right. I got him in some new clothes and took him down stairs for breakfast.