Cookies and Bad Children

Romans POV

Uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh! I never knew how boring timeout is. Well I mean I knew it was boring but there were cookies! And I wasn't even allowed to eat them. Patton had made snicker doodle cookies earlier. They are my favorite. I looked over and saw Patton had left the kitchen. I also saw Virgil munching on a cookie. Hhhhmmmmmmmmm. "Hey Virgil." He looked up at me with eyes wide with fear. "Can you give me a cookie please?" I asked him. "Papa said no cookies for Woman." he answered. "Pleeeeaaaaassee?" I begged him. Wow a prince begging for cookies from a two year old. "No no no. Bad Woman. Papa and Ogan said no cookies. Bad boy." he said while shaking his finger at me. This was the cutest thing I have ever seen. "Well papa told me I was allowed to have one cookie. I said. I held up one finger for emphasis. I knew this had to go quicker. We were on a time crunch. He seemed deep in thought then he walked over to me. He handed me his half eaten cookie. "You can have mine. I go get anubber one." He told me. I might die from cuteness. He walked into the kitchen then slowly dragged a chair across the floor. Right as he got up and reached his hand in the jar, Patton walked in. Virgil kept moving while I was like a deer in headlights. Patton walked over to Virgil gently took the cookie out of his hand and sat him down on the table so they could be eye level. "Hi papa! I gave Woman cookie wike you said. Then I get one for me too!" Virgil said. "No papa told you not to give Roman a cookie. You did not listen to papa. You made papa sad." Patton replied. Virgil looked down at his little shoes. He sniffled. I might die of sad cuteness. Virgil started to fidget. "I sowwy papa!" he wailed. Patton hugged him and said, "Two minutes in timeout." Oh this is all my fault. I should not have tricked Virgil. "Wait. Im sorry. It was my fault. I told Virgil lies. I just wanted a cookie. I am so sorry." I called. Patton picked up Virgil and held him to his hip. "You were supposed to stay in timeout. You then tricked Virgil into doing something he wasn't supposed to do. I am very disappointed. You have 29 more minutes in timeout." he used his stern voice. "And you are free of charges." he told Virgil. Dang it now I have to sit here longer.