Big

Fyi this chapter takes place Oct 20

Virgils POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I groaned and tried to sit up, but there were three people surrounding me. What the heckity heck happened here? I felt shuffling beside me. I hear muffled yawns. Then someone sat up and hit me. ""Guys wake up! He is AWAKE!" Someone, who I assume is Patton, screamed. Everyone else woke up and stared at me. I tried to pull my sleeves over my hands, but my hoodie wasn't on. Neither was my shirt. I felt my bare leg. Omg! I grabbed blankets and threw them on me. "What the actual heck guys!" They all stared at me with red faces. "Oh yeah I forgot clothes don't change with the person." Patton chuckled. They all kept staring at me. "What?" I looked at all of them. "Aren't you happy that your big again Virgil?" Roman asked? My breathing stopped. "How do you know my name? And what do you mean big again?" Logan looked at me curiously. "Huh. You must not remember. Would you like us to explain?" He pushed up his glasses. "Its kind of a long story." Patton said. "I would love to hear your long explanation, but can I first get some flippin clothes on!" Everyones faces went red as they tried to untangle their limbs. I pulled the blanket around me and stalked upstairs. What in the world? I got clothes on and came back downstairs. After a long story told by Patton, I went back up to my room. I kind of wished that I would have been able to tell them my name in my own time. I laid down and let my thoughts consume me.

Author here. I unpublished my other story, sorry! I just lost all motivation to write it. I'm really sorry, but take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. PEACEOUT!