All-Nighter

Pattons POV

I made Virgil a peanut butter sandwich. I ate his jelly one. I laughed when I saw how messy he was. He managed to get peanut butter on his toes. "Bath time!" I chirped. "Nooooooooooooo!" He whined as he ran away from me. Alot of people don't know, but I am a very fast runner. I caught up to him very quickly. I scooped him up and took him to the bathroom. He wailed and squirmed while I put him in the tub. When I finished washing him I grabbed a towel. I bundled him up like a burrito and took him to his room. All of the clothes were too big. I looked in my room and found some clothes from when Anxiety was little. They were a little big, but who cares. "Bedtime." I told him. I lay Virgil in his bed and left the room. I heard some shuffling. I turned around and Virgil was following me. "No no no You have to stay in bed." I gently said. "Not tired." he mumbled. "Yes you are." I told him. "Noooooooooo I not sweepy!" he yelled. "Do not yell at papa." I scolded him. He broke out in tears. I sighed and scooped him up. I was hoping he would fall asleep in my arms, but he didn't. He looked very awake. I put him back in bed. He got up. I put him back down. He got back up. I put him down again. He started giggling. This was a game to him. I left the room. He followed. I went and did some laundry and dishes. He followed me every where. I looked at the clock. It was past midnight. I got some coffee. This is going to be a long night. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I looked down at the little boy and sighed. I went out to the living room and sat down. I put on Winnie the pooh. Virgil was laying on the floor. I felt my eyes droop. I snapped them open and drank more coffee. I had to stay awake for Virgil. I looked at the clock. It was almost five in the morning. I looked down and saw Virgil sleeping. I finally fell asleep.