Thumbs

Pattons POV

Virgil fell asleep in my arms. I am trying so hard not to laugh. I laid him down on the couch. "Logan. How long will Virge be a kid for?" I whispered to him. "Ask Thomas. I can not assist you though, for you put me in this corner." He replied. "Ok. Oh and if I see you guys are talking or if you have moved a muscle you will be back in timeout for 29 more minutes. Bye!" I said then I sunk out. "Ahem, Thomas why when and where did you take those anxiety pills?" I asked him. I did not want to get distracted. I was using my dad voice. "So I was struggling with anxiety. Logan told me I should take them. And I took it here." I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. "Do you know how long they last?" We could turn Virgil back if it did not last long. "Three days and why? DiditdosomethinbadtoAnxiety?AmIabadhost?DoI-"I inturupted Thomas before he could continue. I could feel a little bit of Anxiety, but it was gone quickly. "You remember that baby you dropped. That is Anxiety. And I have a side who is in trouble." Logan, that little kiddo. "OMG Anxiety is so cute as a baby! Dont be mad at Logan. I asked him." Thomas exclaimed. "Take a chill pill Toma-llama-ding-dong. I have to make sure Logan and Roman are still in timeout. You better head to bed." Thomas nodded and I sunk out. "Roman 29 more minutes." I said sternly to him. "How did you know?" he asked. "I didn't I was waiting for your reaction." I replied with a smile. I could see him fuming over there. I looked at baby Virgil. He looked peaceful until Logan dropped his glasses. They were not that loud, but they woke him up. He shot up and stuck his thumb in his mouth. He surprisingly did not cry. "Ah ah ah. No thumbs in our mouths." I told him. I took out his thumb. He shoved it back in. This will be a losing battle. I tried to distract him. "Are you hungry, kiddo?" He nodded. I knew kids don't like anything extravagant. See Logan I know big words too. I decided to go with the famous penutbutter and jelly. I took Virgil to the kitchen. I made the sandwich. "Ok kiddo now wash your hands," I said. I carried him to the sink and turned on the water. I helped him, wash his hands. Then he shoved his thumb back into his mouth. "No, keep your thumb out of you mouth." I said. I helped him wash his hands again. Then he put his thumb back in his mouth. "No no no." I took his thumb out of his mouth and washed his hands for the third time. I immediately gave him his sandwich so he didn't have time to put his thumbs back in his mouth. He took a bite then said, "Eeew i don wike jewwy." I giggled. Logan won't like that. I sighed as he put his thumb back in his mouth.

Sorry that I did not update yesterday. I went to Wizardvue. Kudos to you if you know what that is.