Crofters

Patton's POV

I walked downstairs with Virgil. I went into the kitchen. "Salutations Patton. Do you know how to make toast?" Logan asked me. "Hey, kiddo! Let me guess you want some jelly toast." I said to him. "Not any jelly. Crofters, the only jelly I will put in my belly," he answered. I giggled at him. Logan can get very passionate about certain things. "Eeeww! I don wike jewwy!" I heard a little voice say. It was Virgil. Oh boy. "What did you say?" asked Logan. "Jewwy gwoss!" Virgil answered. I set the little guy down. He crossed his tiny arms. Logan glared at him. Then he dove down and started tickling Virgil. They were both laughing so hard. I started to get very emotional. I didn't even realise I was crying until Logan asked me if I was okay. I wiped off my eyes and looked at them. Logan was carrying Virgil on his back. "You guys are just so cute! I love it when you get along!" I cried. "Don cwy papa," Virgil told me. I shuffled over and hugged Logan and Virgil. Virgil was now on Logan's hip. I heard a squeal and turned around. Roman was holding up his phone. "Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!! I am totally saving this!" I heard him scream. I smiled and looked at the other two. Virgil looked scared of Roman, and Logan looked so embarrassed. I giggled and said, "Send it to me." Logan whimpered. I looked over at him. His face was completely red, and he looked at me with pleading eyes. "Don't forget to print it," I told Roman. With that Logan set down Virgil and casually walked over to Logan. I watched this curiously. "What are you doing?" asked Roman. "This," was the reply before Logan freaking tackled Roman. The force knocked them both down. Logan pinned down Roman. "How are you so strong?" Roman questioned. "Magic-" Roman's eyes glittered-" Or the fact that we are all a piece of Thomas, therefore, we share the same strength," Logan answered. Roman's face fell. With that distraction, Logan started to tickle Roman. I giggled as he tried to suppress his laughter.  Then he started to laugh. I pulled out my phone and started recording. I also snapped a few pictures. I heard a little giggle off to the side. "Ogan is gonna bea' Woman," baby Virgil said. "And I am gonna beat you!" I told him as I pinned him down. "NO-O-O-O!" he yelled between giggles. "Roman I think Virgil wants us to help him," Logan told Roman. I did not expect them to both lunge at me. "U-U-Un-Fa-a-a-air!" I gasped. Pretty soon we all got tired. There was a tangle of arms and legs. "Isn't it funny that this all started because of Logan's crazy obsession with Crofters," I said. Logan huffed, "It is not an obsession. I also never got my toast."