5

Zayn's Pov

I woke up at 8:00 a.m. That's really early after all the excitement that happened, all I want to do is stay in bed for the rest of my life.

But sadly I can't do that, when I get downstairs I see everybody about to eat breakfast.
"Good morning Zayn we were letting you sleep in," Louis said as he served me pancakes.

I just smiled a little at him, I am exhausted, too exhausted to answer. "Hey papa, dad me and Niall wanted to take Zayn to the movies today. Can we?" Harry asked.

Louis said yes and Liam said no at the same time. "And why not Liam?" Louis asked.
"Because we need to have a talk," Liam said calmly. "Well so do we so Zayn can go to the movies. Simple." Louis said.

Liam nodded his head, after breakfast we went to get ready. I feel exhausted so I don't really care about my appearance right now.

After the movie we got lunch at Mac Donalds and we were back home around 1:30 pm.
I am not looking forward to the rest of the evening. After they dropped me home Niall and Harry went to meet their friends somewhere.

I walk into my room and close the door, I take a quick shower and then sit by my desk and draw something.

I completed the drawing, it was of a little boy on a swing with his father pushing him and his mom taking pictures.

I hid it in one of my textbooks because I don't want anyone to find it. As soon as I put the book  back in place I heard Liam calling me to come downstairs.

I sighed and walked downstairs into the living room where he and Louis were waiting for me.

Louis' Pov

I was going to confront Liam about what he said last night at the interview when they called him into the studio.

He left right after Niall and Harry took Zayn with them and when they dropped Zayn home Liam didn't return yet.

I wanted to go upstairs and comfort him because I know that he is hurt but I decided to give him space.

I don't want to invade him because I don't think that he warmed up to me yet. He called me papa last night.

But I don't think that he meant it, he just said it in the moment but it still makes me happy for him to say it at least unintentionally.

I made myself a smoothie since I didn't really have an appetite and I put on some random movie that was showing.

I didn't even realize when I drifted of into sleep. I woke up to the sound of Liam calling Zayn downstairs.

I didn't even get to talk to him. "Liam, wait we still need to talk," I said in a groggy voice.
"Later, I need to find out why Zayn did what he did last night!" Liam exclaimed.

I sighed and sat down on the couch just imagining what's going to happen. The both of them are stubborn and won't give each other a chance to explain.

I can only hope that this will end with the both of them forgiving each other.

Zayn's Pov 

I stomped down the steps. "What do you want!" I spat. "I want you to drop the attitude and explain your behaviour last night!" Liam said angrily.

"Well I could say the same to you!" I retorted. "Why do you even care when you're just going to give me away after you finish using me for attention from the media?" I questioned angrily.

"What are you even talking about?" Liam questioned. I rolled my eyes at that. "Rewatch your interview from last night and you'll see what I'm talking about," I said and walked back up to my room.