Important

Hey guys, long time no see right. First of all, I hope that you all are doing well and staying safe in this pandemic. Remember to wash your hands. 

I have not updated in forever as you have noticed and I made the decision to officially discontinue this book. I always had plans to update it but I couldn't due to a lack of time.

Looking back on this book, I realize that it is poorly written and I think that my writing skills have improved a bit since then. I also do not remember the plans that I had for the book, I honestly cannot remember the plot that I planned as stupid as it sounds.

I have also moved on from one direction. Now don't get me wrong, I was and always will be a directioner at heart but I have found myself being uninterested with them, as much as I didn't want it to happen it happened. I tried getting back into them but I didn't get that sense of joy from watching their videos anymore. I was sad and I felt really guilty at first because they were a big part of my life but now I have accepted that I have moved on.

I want to thank every single one of you who took the time to read my book, vote, and comment. It really made me smile to see the support that the book got and I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone.

I'm really into Marvel lately and I have started a new book called 'The Truth Brings Change'. It's an irondad and spiderson story and I would really appreciate it if you check it out and give me some feedback. I have already published around 12 chapters and don't worry I promise not to abandon this one. In fact, I have already written up to chapter 40 in my drafts so this story will be updated regularly. It would mean the world to me if you go support it.

Once again, I'm sorry for the disappointment, and thank you all so much for the support. I love you guys, stay amazing. Peace out