7

Zayn's Pov

We drove in silence until we got to the airport. Soon enough we were on dad's private jet.

Do I really want to go back to Bradford? I have so much memories with mom and so many bad memories with those people who used to bully me.

I don't have a choice anyway, seeing as I'm already on a flight to there.

I looked at Dad, he was wearing a worried expression in his face. "Dad are you ok?" I ask quietly.

He nodded his head and continued to stare out of the small window.

I sighed and rested my head against the seat. After a long flight we were finally driving to the house.

I fell asleep in the car but I awoke as soon as we arrived. I opened my eyes recognizing the familiar neighbourhood.

Maybe I should visit our old house but I think it got sold. I decided to call papa, I felt like I hadn't talked to him in forever.

"Hello," he said. "Papa!" I said excitedly and Liam walked into the room at the same time.

We talked to him and Harry and Niall for a little while until they went to get breakfast.

"Zayn," dad said causing me to look at him. "You can't keep having outbursts like earlier. You're a teenager for God's sake." He said.

Wow after this long flight he actually remembered that. I only nodded my head.

"I've let every mistake you made slip because I knew that you were adjusting to L.A. but you clearly have been taking advantage of this." Liam lectured.

I won't say that I was taking advantage of that but I only nodded my head again wanting to get this over with already.

"You need to keep cursing to a minimum as well. It's very disrespectful," he continued and I couldn't stop myself form rolling my eyes.

"Yeah yeah I get it can I go now?" I asked irritatedly. "No you can't you better keep your attitude in check and until then I will be keeping your phone," he said while snatching it out if my hands.

"But, but ..." I protested but got cut of. "But nothing unless you want to add to your punishment." Dad stated firmly.

I shakes my head. "You can go now," he said and I went up to the room that Liam said would be mine and I flopped down on the bed.

I couldn't fall asleep as it was early and I was really bored.

I decided to go to the park nearby but I'm sure that I'll have to ask my father first.

"Dad can I go to the park?" I asked hopefully, I'm getting bored in this house.

"Yeah sure I'll come with you," he said. The walk to the park was silent and short.

When we got there was both sat down  on the bench. We used to come to this park regularly when Liam was still living with us and the few times that he visited me after that.

"Remember when we used to come here?" Liam asked. I nodded slightly.

"Remember when you wanted to be the king if the sandbox," Liam asked. I shook my head because I couldn't remember the details of what happened.

"Let me tell you," he said.

Flashback (3rd person)

A couple weeks before Liam made the decision to leave he took 3 year old Zayn to the park.