6

Liam's Pov
She can't be here, she ruined my life once, she can't do it again.

I'm sure she doesn't live here, she's just visiting but she probably knows what happened.

I walk back to my family and say," We're going home now."

"We were going to watch a movie," Harry said. "Watch it at home," was all I said and everybody followed me to the car.

The car ride was silent, nobody said a word. As soon as we got home the boys rushed into the living room .

I was about to get out if the car but Louis held me back.

"Are you ok Liam?" he asked. "We need to move." I said, My voice full of worry.

"What! Why!" Louis screamed, I don't want to tell him why because I don't want to speak about that part of my life.

Well at least for a while. "We just need to get the hell out of here," I said calmly.

"Liam we have so much memories in this house unless you give me a valid reason as to why we need to move I'm not going anywhere," Louis stated.

I guess that we can't just leave suddenly but I don't want to be here right now.

Not until she leaves at least," Ok this was a dumb idea but maybe we should go to our house in Bradford for a small vacation," I suggested.

"In the middle of the school term! The boys have school and I have work Liam we can't just pack up and leave for a vacation!" Louis exclaimed.

"We go every year so why is it an issue now!" I ask.

"It's not a problem Liam but we can't just pick up and leave, we have responsibilities." Louis said in a calmer voice.

"You go to Bradford every year but you never came to see me?" someone asked in a small voice.

I turned my head and saw Zayn with tears filling his eyes.

I walk into the house and straight up into mine and Louis' room and lock the door. I need to think of a solution.

Zayn's Pov

I realized that I left my phone in the car as I was walking back to get it I heard dad and papa talking.

He has a house in Bradford but he never visited me once. I thought that he never visited the place for the least.

But he came to my neighbourhood and not even once knocked on my door.

I couldn't stop my tears from falling. Liam walked to his room after I confronted him. Be first want to even see me right now I'm sure.

I felt a hand in my shoulder I look up to see Louis.

He engulfed me into a hug, but I pulled away because I'm sure that he wouldn't want to see me either.

Maybe I was wrong again, maybe I don't fit into this family. They had a perfect life until I came along.

With this in mind I ran back into the house and into a room I don't even know what room it was because I just looked for the one with an open door.

I locked it and sat on the bed, I realized that I ran into Harry's room.

I flopped down into his bed and my head hit something hard.  I pulled the pillow from beneath my head and saw a book.

There was a label worth be word  Journal written on it. It must be Harry's. I shouldn't be snooping but I opened it.

23rd July 2010
Today two men adopted me, I wonder what they want me for.

I hope they don't hit me like mommy and daddy and that I get food.