9

Zayn's Pov

We finally got home from Bradford although our Christmas vacation started so on I still don't have school so yay me.

The trip to Bradford was ok, I think that me and dad bonded a little but while talking a walk through the neighborhood I met some kids that went to my old school.

And no they weren't old friends, in fact I never actually had any friends. They were my ex bullies and the may or may not have tripped me and kicked me repeatedly.

At least nothing's broken. I think but I'm still in a lot of pain, I didn't want to tell dad because he would make a big deal out of it and I'm not a coward. I can handle my own issues.

After a two hour drive from the airport we finally arrived home. I got out and walked, well more like limped into the house. Hopefully nobody notices because you can see some bruises on my leg but thankfully it's covered with my pants.

"Zayn! We missed you!" Niall yelled loudly as soon as he saw me and engulfed me in a tight hug which would be fine if I didn't have bruises all over my stomach.

"I missed you to!" I said trying to break away from the hug. 

"Hey little bro!" Harry said coming over to me and ruffling my hair.

"Hello to my delinquent big brother!" I said teasingly causing him to roll his eyes at me.

Harry, Niall and I talked for a while and I relaized that we hadn't seen dad or papa since we got home.

I got up and went looking for them but couldn't find them anywhere. I even tried calling their phones but they didn't pick up.

I decided not to panic. "Have you guys seen dad or papa since we got home?" I questioned my brothers and they both shook their heads.

Niall, Harry and I decided to search the house again and we called their phones repeatedly but we got no response.

When we looked outside we noticed that dad's car wasn't parked outside anymore and it wasn't in the garage either.

Did they go somewhere? It's not like them to just leave without telling us.

We waited for an hour and still no sign of them.

Niall decided to drive around the neighbourhood and look for them. I wanted to come but he insisted that Harey and I stay home after arguing for a while I let him go alone.

"They'll be fine Zayn," Harry said giving me a hug when he saw tears streaming down my face. I'm really worried for my parents, I don't want to lose them like how I lost my mom and I lost Liam once.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I say to Harry before running upstairs.

I spent about a half an hour in the shower I cleaned some of my cuts. After the beating I made some more because I felt worthless.

When I was about to put on my shirt Harry burst through my door.

"Hey Zayn I brought you some food, oh sorry I thought that you finished changing," he said.

I was hoping that he hadn't seen my bruises but is luck ever on my side.

"Zayn! Why the fuck does your stomach look bruised?" Harry yelled.

"I fell down the stairs?" I said even though it sounded more like a question.

"That's definitely a lie Zayn so you better tell me the truth right now!" Harry demanded.

"I just got beat up a little bit back in Bradford," I said with a sigh.

"Oh god Zayn! Where did you go! Why didn't you tell dad?" Harry said.