Break Up Song

Eren
Idfc by blackbear - "Cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't f*cking care, Like they ain't even there..." "Tell me that you love me, Even if it's fake..."
Your relationship ended cleanly but you both missed each other for long after. This song describes resisting the urge to reconcile with a past lover and someone trying to convince themselves that they are over someone they are clearly not at all over.

Armin
7 Minutes by Dean Lewis - "It's in all the little things, when you smile, now it stings..." "Is it too late to turn around?"
Your relationship was constantly on and off again, and this song talks about someone wanting to turn around and come back to the lover they had just broken up with after realizing their faults. They think they can work through things and that the hard effort they put in will be worth the outcome.

Levi
The Night We Met by Lord Huron - "I had all and then most of you, some, and now none of you..." "I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I'm haunted by the ghost of you..."
Your relationship ended slowly until one day the love just wasn't there anymore and that's exactly what this song (taken from the show, Thirteen Reasons Why) is about. It yearns to go back to what there once was, how the future is terrifying without their past lover, and the struggle to continue forward.

Jean
$Ting by The Neighbourhood - "Imagine our children, how f*cked they would be? Mommy's a psycho, Daddy lives in a dream..." "Ignoring the problem just to hold what we had..."
Your relationship ended harshly with something major going down, leaving you both as the exes who hated each other. This song mentions the literal "sting" felt from their past lover, showing the pain the emotional tormenting relationship put them through. It showcases the confusion lingering after the relationship as to what could have been and what should be.

Marco
We're Going To Be Friends by The White Stripes - "Tonight I'll dream while I'm in bed, When silly thoughts go through my head..." "That you and I will walk together again..."
Your relationship ended romantically but definitely not entirely. You went back to being best friends after a mutual break up, which is literally the song title. It's sung in the perspective of a school student making friends and is just overall really innocent and cute, perfectly representing your relationship.

~H